Post your questions about the game here!

To Ross and the team , great game , we know have a very realistic cricket for the first time .
Could you please let us know some top scores batting in career mode your team has managed , I would be interested to know time scale to getting big scores in this the career mode .
Thanks graham

has anyone been dropped for the team or seen any team changes yet? as a 16 year old playing poorly you'd expect to be dropped from time to time or if not be put lower down the order or something?

and has anyone seen the batting order change or more importantly can your guy go up and down the order, started out as a bowler hoping that with good batting performances one day I'll work my way up to middle order perhaps?

Im struggling so much with the game, batting wise especially, there is no way to adjust the power of your shot, you can play an aggressive shot but not select how much power you'd like to hit the ball with in the first place.

I can't believe how hard it actually is to play, Its harder batting in the game than it is in real life :( other than leg side shots and pulling theres nothing else I can do

there is no way to adjust the power of your shot, you can play an aggressive shot but not select how much power you'd like to hit the ball with in the first place.
They are analogue triggers - the amount you press them is the amount of power that is added. Don't push them all the way down and you'll get a less powerful shot.

May be I am ignoring something, so opoligy in advance, in ps3 Don Bradman academy, i do not see the usernames of users who have created the content when i scroll through teams, am i missing something?
You only see usernames of people on the same platform as you - so all the teams made on the PC or Xbox won't have usernames when you view on PS3. It's a restriction from the console makers.

The search still functions correctly however.

A quick question.. might have been asked before, but here goes. Is it possible to download created teams and play them in regular matches and tournaments, while still being able to play default teams in career mode?
As soon as you start your career mode everything about it is locked down, so you can make as many changes as you like to the teams outside it, and it won't make a difference to your career.

Hey Guys.... New here and new with the game here.... as most of you im not doing that well in carrier mode as well haha...

Well my question is im playing on a cracked or jailbreak Xbox360 machine so i cant get online to update the team line ups... is there any other i can fix the player names ??? if any one could help that would be great thanks...
Not that I know.. only way I know is to connect to the internet. That is probably the only way too.

Hey Guys.... New here and new with the game here.... as most of you im not doing that well in carrier mode as well haha...

Well my question is im playing on a cracked or jailbreak Xbox360 machine so i cant get online to update the team line ups... is there any other i can fix the player names ??? if any one could help that would be great thanks...

:eek::noway

You do know IP address can be easily obtained and therefore you can be reported ??? - You are saying you have a copied version of a game where there are developers of the game here aswell ........

Shame on you :mad

Lol what an idiot.

I have literally never seen this.

I was under the impression that there are injuries in the game, yet I have just watched Tyson Bennet's latest vid and his career player was hit flush on the jaw by a bouncer and there was nothing. He just carried on as if nothing had happened.

:eek::noway

You do know IP address can be easily obtained and therefore you can be reported ??? - You are saying you have a copied version of a game where there are developers of the game here aswell ........

Shame on you :mad

Ooh I thought he just meant a cracked xbox. Didn't know he meant a pirated version of the game :facepalm

Am I missing a trick here??

Hi, new to the forum and have searched but couldn't find anything about this so here goes. In career mode, when you get called up to play for your selected country, as a bowler do you lose the bowling indicator in the top left corner? Can't seem to get past 60mph without it.

Many thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if you get an opportunity to change your batting lineup? Im at number four as a batting all rounder and suck at batting.. haha

Ooh I thought he just meant a cracked xbox. Didn't know he meant a pirated version of the game :facepalm

You are the only one who got it right.... I meant cracked Xbox... Reason for that is i bought my machine from Hongkong recently and i couldn't play games from India , becoz they are PAL. I bought Cricket 07 my first game from India , it dint work..... I had to get my machine cracked... So i can play the game i love. My new game which my cousin got for me from India is Don Cricket 14 ! I never said I'm playing pirated game... Staying so far i would never risk my game.

Rest all plz stop blazing without reading it properly guys ! It was just an innocent post for which i regret now....

You are the only one who got it right.... I meant cracked Xbox... Reason for that is i bought my machine from Hongkong recently and i couldn't play games from India , becoz they are PAL. I bought Cricket 07 my first game from India , it dint work..... I had to get my machine cracked... So i can play the game i love. My new game which my cousin got for me from India is Don Cricket 14 ! I never said I'm playing pirated game... Staying so far i would never risk my game.

Rest all plz stop blazing without reading it properly guys ! It was just an innocent post for which i regret now....

Doesn't HongKong follow the PAL standard? I thought it was PAL and not NTSC.

Users who are viewing this thread