Post your questions about the game here!

Not that I want to play it, but did anyone actually work out how to play the helicopter?

Linking?

Excuse my ignorance, but could somebody explain exactly what linking a player or team means/does? I've downloaded and shared teams and players but I haven't used linking and don't get what it is.

Tap/hold the screen to make it go up and release to make it go down, tapping repeatedly will keep it flying in a (somewhat) straight line, navigate around the objects in front of it by touching the screen for the correct periods of time. You score points for the longer you can play without hitting an object or wall.

Anyone got a good idea for how to pick a random county to start off with? Once the patch comes out and I have to start again I want to just go into a side at random...can't figure out how I want to do it though.

Firstly how can this be a no ball?

20140416_122254 (Medium).jpg

And if it is why no free hit after? T20

Lucky for me the next ball leads to the coolest catch so far, batsman drives, ball strikes the knee of the silly mid on fielder and bounces nicely into the hands of the bowler.

View attachment 122265

Lucky for me the next ball leads to the coolest catch so far, batsman drives, ball strikes the knee of the silly mid on fielder and bounces nicely into the hands of the bowler.

Was it a bouncer over head height?

View attachment 122265

It's a throw, look how bent his elbow is.

I've got the game, but not the console. Frustrating time waiting for the console to be delivered. :o

Has anyone been able to bowl a beamer? Is it even possible?

I am planning to buy DBC 14 and i just wanted to know if there is an option to increase the camera zoom while bowling and batting. I've seen tons of gameplay videos on my Tv but the camera zoom is very less due to which the graphics appear to be blurred sometimes...
Please answer...

Camera Zoom

I am planning to buy DBC 14 and i just wanted to know if there is an option to increase the camera zoom while bowling and batting. I've seen tons of gameplay videos on my Tv but the camera zoom is very less due to which the graphics appear to be blurred sometimes...
Please answer...
:)

Don Bradman 14 Xbox Game -Fielding ?

Hi, i have been playing the game and I didn't able to see any mini map for fielding which is s in carieer mode? Please help bcz every time I play aggressive shot I get caught and this is becauseI don't know where the fielder is. Please help how can I view fielding before I play ball in Don Bradman Cricket 14 Xbox?

Batsman hit-confidence?

Hi, can anyone tell me if when a batsman is hit by a fast ball it effects his confidence, and whether or not it is reflected in his subsequent performance. Also if it does have an effect, is it shown somewhere where we can see it!

Yes it goes down. You can see confidence by pressing right on the D-Pad prior to the next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread