Post your questions about the game here!

For what it's worth, most of the dropped catches I've seen are pretty tough ones, usually the close in fielders or outfielders really having to push hard and dive. For me it feels pretty realistic.

Also regarding the issues people are having batting and finding they are nicking a lot of defensive shots, it really does come down to timing. I can play the same ball early and drive it to long on, or play a bit late and do a fine leg glance. Also, a very small difference in ball position can affect it the same way, slightly further down leg than I was expecting caused me to air a catch to deep fine leg last night.

Your player confidence and skills will increase your window allowing the intended timed shot to be easier, but the game can only work with what inputs you give it at the time you give it based on where the ball is at the time.

The other issue is your player uses information it has at the time when you play the shot to make slight adjustments in body and bat position to try and get the best connection. If you play early, your player has information that is out-dated by the time the ball gets near the bat, and he's anticipated it to be in a position it doesn't end up getting to due to spin/swing/pitch deviation. Timing late (but not so late you don't get the bat down to the ball quick enough) should net you at least a 90% clean hit rate and putting the ball into the ground to not be caught.

Last thing I can say is remember that it's a fresh 16 year old cricketer you're playing with.. alot of people have experienced by 3'rd or 4'th year things start to really improve and batting starts to shine moreso.

For what it's worth, most of the dropped catches I've seen are pretty tough ones, usually the close in fielders or outfielders really having to push hard and dive. For me it feels pretty realistic.

Your player confidence and skills will increase your window allowing the intended timed shot to be easier, but the game can only work with what inputs you give it at the time you give it based on where the ball is at the time.

Last thing I can say is remember that it's a fresh 16 year old cricketer you're playing with.. alot of people have experienced by 3'rd or 4'th year things start to really improve and batting starts to shine moreso.

I had a situation where the same guy dropped me three times at mid-on. Although all of the chances were from solid shots, each was also hit straight down his throat.

If he hadn't been a computer representation, I'd have felt bad for him (largely because I once dropped two catches in two deliveries and spent the rest of the day fielding at fine leg, both ends)

When RNG gets involved, funny things happend. And on that basis, it feels pretty realistic to me.

I'm certain that I'm still getting frustrated because I keep playing the first year and a bit of a career, and then starting again. I keep doing it because I actually want to improve at the game, not just have the game get easier because I've put enough time in to a single career.

That being said, I think I'm going to have to try out the later years, so I've got a "less work, more fun" option for when my learning stalls.

Yeah for those I agree but as you can see in the video that the catch was very very easy....Happened today as well 2 catches dropped which were too easy as well...

Also regarding the issues people are having batting and finding they are nicking a lot of defensive shots, it really does come down to timing. I can play the same ball early and drive it to long on, or play a bit late and do a fine leg glance. Also, a very small difference in ball position can affect it the same way, slightly further down leg than I was expecting caused me to air a catch to deep fine leg last night.

I agree and would like to add the angle of bat as well for getting edges to WK....

Hi!
Just A Quick Question.If The Cricket Academy(Nets) Runs Smooth At 21-23 FPS Then How Will The Game Run?Like 20+FPS Or Not ?
Plz Reply..
DBC14 Fan :-)

Is there any way i can update the player names , like an update or something which replace the team with the latest players and names .

May as well have typed 'how do I play the game?'

guys im unable to update my team to latest versions's...when i go to teams option i cant go below team list designer..help me guys

update team to latest versions

im unnable to update my team to latest versions..i have tried all options..help me out....

Nope. You get three to select each season. The one you were with and two other different ones, changes each year, if you want.

Random Questions - Sorry

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Is this coming out this year for the PS4?

Are the International players names in it?

Do we have Counties?

Can you play things like tours and such like?

Was this out or not out??

Was given Not Out....:mad

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread