Post your questions about the game here!

Prashanth Justy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i face the same problem when i play with my 2nd player partner... just not able to find the difference between the quicker one and the slow flighted one...

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My current tactic for playing spin is, still time it late, but play on the side that the ball is pitching or looks like it will be on when it gets to me. Playing across the line against spin nearly always results in pain, but when I'm able to work out that it'll be down one side or the other and play (usually) a straightish drive down that line, I do not get very many miss hits and have no edges so far. Stark improvement from when I just played for the gaps and edged it for the kepper.

To be honest, with regards to Next Gen release, until they confirm it via a press release from Tru Blu, treat it as if it's a long way off.

Regarding the slowdown of bowling when playing multiplayer, this is to account for user input and lag, there is no way to avoid it (unsure if this affects local multiplayer though).

srk121

International Coach
Do you know in which patch playing career modes in other nations will be implemented, @BigAntStudios?

Also few things were mentioned that cant be seen in the gamr.

1. Injuries in any mode

2. AI controlled running between wickets whilst your career player batting.

3. Cheerleaders and other fancy stuff.

4. Legend Mode

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In the trailers for the game, there was a side on view of a batsman edging the ball with the hotspot camera showing the nick. Is this in the game as I have only seen the front on snicko and hotspot?

Jadel

Club Captain

1. Injuries in any mode

4. Legend Mode

1. Would be good
2. God I hope not
3. Removed before release.. Not really interested
4.?

Last edited:

sid8491

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

1. Injuries in any mode

4. Legend Mode

i think they should add fancy stuff and other modes in the next version of the game. they should save something for future too.

patches should be focused on improving the gameplay.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My take on why injuries were first promised but removed, do you think your career batsman would last very long out there, to be totally honest? Not that the AI appear to go head hunting, but I've had a couple that have glanced the top of my head causing my players head to actually move back a little with the glancing impact, plus all the hits to the body he's taken.. I'd be injured for half a season.

That being said.. the ability to force the opposing team to forfeit as they had no batsman left after you quick career player knocked all their heads off.. makes gameplay interesting..

DamianB

Club Cricketer
Haven't been around here much recently. not sure if Ross has answered this before. can't find anything about it.

PS4 Version. any status update on it? my understanding was it was 100% confirmed prior to release. but was always going to be later.

And if release is confirmed any confirmation on an "upgrade version" where you can pay a small amount ($20 or something?) if you already have the ps3 version to play on the ps4?

Jadel

Club Captain
Haven't been around here much recently. not sure if Ross has answered this before. can't find anything about it.

PS4 Version. any status update on it? my understanding was it was 100% confirmed prior to release. but was always going to be later.

And if release is confirmed any confirmation on an "upgrade version" where you can pay a small amount ($20 or something?) if you already have the ps3 version to play on the ps4?

are there any other games that have offered an "upgrade version"

DamianB

Club Cricketer

NBA 2k14 did.

on PS4 you had to download the game and purchase the upgrade on PSN.. i think it was $30 and to play the game on ps4 you had to have the ps3 disk in

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Bunch of games did that end of last year. If you bought a PS3 copy of the game, you only paid $20 or $30 to buy the copy of the game on PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread