Post your questions about the game here!

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok guys does anyone know how to duck under a short ball yes if I click RAS I will sway out of the way but that's all it does ive seen the AI duck just wondering if we can do this. Also not complaining but apparently you can challenge a stumping in BARS or as we know Its really DRS in real life u cannot challenge a stumping in DRS u can appeal but it goes to the 3rd umpire. yes it does it in the game I mean it goes to the 3rd umpire it says not out but apparently u can challenge the 3rd umpire I thought that was a bit odd.

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok guys does anyone know how to duck under a short ball yes if I click RAS I will sway out of the way but that's all it does ive seen the AI duck just wondering if we can do this. Also not complaining but apparently you can challenge a stumping in BARS or as we know Its really DRS in real life u cannot challenge a stumping in DRS u can appeal but it goes to the 3rd umpire. yes it does it in the game I mean it goes to the 3rd umpire it says not out but apparently u can challenge the 3rd umpire I thought that was a bit odd.

I think the kind of dodge you get is related to the footwork that goes with the r3 click.

Samhouse

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Maybe this has been asked.

Are there any world cups or world t20s on career mode

Srikrishnan

School Cricketer
guys pls help.. in full length delivery, how will he bowl a toe crushing yorker? i don get it..

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there any way we can edit the Team list names in Career team list. I know we can download the county teams of any country and replace them in the career team list through academy. But still, it only shows English County cup or Australian Domestic Shield while playing the career mode. Is there any way can edit these names so that it will show Ranji Trophy or any other Local county tournament names in the career.

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Acid Burn. thats so sad mate. Atleast they can provide an option to edit the names in the career team list. I am planning of starting a new career after patch 2. I have already got selected for two seasons of IPL and won one of them as a captain of CSK. As there is no world cup or any international tournaments in career there is not much challenge in here anymore. I have finished four years of career. Atleast if I can start a career again playing for my own county cup, I will feel it bit more interesting.

How about a patch for this :p

lionhearts

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May i know why DBC14 don't have any licensed stuffs like kit,face..etc ??

ciki

School Cricketer
I was not connected with this site for couple of months But I was wondering...:wave
No. of sales reach to Big Ant's expectations?
Is there going to be a DBC 15 or 16?
Are there Cheerleaders in game or not?
Thnx in advance.

BlackDevil

School Cricketer
@Ross is it possible to wear caps from helmets during batting after sessions? I just saw somewhere someone saying so just wanted to know

Users who are viewing this thread