Post your questions about the game here!

Hi all, I've been looking for teams that had players from Super International Cricket. I found some of the players in the player search, but the creator name doesn't come up, even when I choose show other creations. Any advice?
The creator names only show up if you're on the same platform/console as the original creator. One of the minor limitations with having the one sharing server between all the versions of the game.

Using the 'show other creations' button is a good idea because for some reason the search by creator also includes edits by other users in the same results.

Also, is there any way to view statistics from matches other than the big wheel, such as Manhattan or run rate graph?
Nope.

The creator names only show up if you're on the same platform/console as the original creator. One of the minor limitations with having the one sharing server between all the versions of the game.

Using the 'show other creations' button is a good idea because for some reason the search by creator also includes edits by other users in the same results.

Nope.

Thanks. I think I'll edit and upload the teams from my PC then download them again
EDIT
I just uploaded Australia, England and West Indies with SIC (Super International Cricket). The players may need some tweaking, when I do I'll upload again. The original uploader was Coza, much thanks to him

Last edited:
A silly question, I am trying to add decision reviews as 2 per innings in pro40 in academy but how to get it reflected in career mode? After changes, my pro40 still show me as 1 per innings.

Teams update help

Please can anyone guide me on how to update teams on a jtagged xbox console?.. I installed dbc demo on pc and I downloaded the teams but I am unable to download them on xbox cause I connect to xbox live!!

Please can anyone guide me on how to update teams on a jtagged xbox console?.. I installed dbc demo on pc and I downloaded the teams but I am unable to download them on xbox cause I connect to xbox live!!

You need to connect to Xbox Live to do it. That's the reality of it.

You can connect to Xbox Live with a JTagged box - you just have to have not have had your machine banned for playing copies.

In any case we cannot support modified consoles.

There's no extra or hidden difficulty levels.

Is there a "momentum" system for the confidence effects? That is, if I miss a couple (which bumps his confidence and drops mine), does it make the next shot harder?

I've noticed that once I've missed (usually playing a pull, which often means I wear the ball) I often get out on the next ball, I'm trying to work out if it's just because of me.

Is there a "momentum" system for the confidence effects? That is, if I miss a couple (which bumps his confidence and drops mine), does it make the next shot harder?

I've noticed that once I've missed (usually playing a pull, which often means I wear the ball) I often get out on the next ball, I'm trying to work out if it's just because of me.

I noticed this several times. Once you miss a ball or get hit in your body, you will get out in the next couple of balls. Whatever you do, either you play late or at correct timimg it doesn't matter. Either you will be bowled or the ball will rise up in the air for no reason as if the batsman had cought the ball and threw it to the fielder :facepalm. I some what doubt like it is predefined to get your wicket. This mostly happens when you are at 40s or late 30s.

I noticed this several times. Once you miss a ball or get hit in your body, you will get out in the next couple of balls. Whatever you do, either you play late or at correct timimg it doesn't matter. Either you will be bowled or the ball will rise up in the air for no reason as if the batsman had cought the ball and threw it to the fielder :facepalm. I some what doubt like it is predefined to get your wicket. This mostly happens when you are at 40s or late 30s.

Yeah, Ross (@BigAntStudios) has already stated categorically that there's no predefinition or scripting, so I'm certain it's not that.

It's not something that happens every time, which is why I wondered if there's an "upper hand" or momentum deal going between the bowler and the batsman. It's also entirely possible that it's just the frustration of having missed one (or been hit by one) messing up my reactions for the next couple.

To put it another way, I often find if I can get one away well for a boundary, it seems easier to hit the next few as well.

Users who are viewing this thread