Post your questions about the game here!

So are many other people dealing with the freezing issue on career mode after a match? And anyone found a way around it?

There are ways to have it solved, but involve having a legit copy. Not saying you dont have but we are rather jumpy around here because of the amount of james hunts stealing the game......if you give your steam id folk can help....

----------

Hello guys

everytimes i finish a match i m stuck with this "posting score to leaderbord" i need to quit ( alt + F4) then relaunch again i m looking for the update 1 and 2 to fix that issue but i don't know where can i download these upadtes help plz:(

What is your steam id? Do you have a legit copy or did you steal it?

There are ways to have it solved, but involve having a legit copy. Not saying you dont have but we are rather jumpy around here because of the amount of james hunts stealing the game......if you give your steam id folk can help
@LiamHughes might be talking about the console issue?

The posting to leaderboard guy though...ahharr me hearties!

Last edited:
There are ways to have it solved, but involve having a legit copy. Not saying you dont have but we are rather jumpy around here because of the amount of james hunts stealing the game......if you give your steam id folk can help....

----------

What is your steam id? Do you have a legit copy or did you steal it?

I do have a legit copy, but I'm talk about the console issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

----------

@LiamHughes might be talking about the console issue?

The posting to leaderboard guy though...ahharr me hearties!

Yeah, that's the one. Same issue for you?

Why don't we just start an 'are you a pirate?' thread, it would save a lot of time.

Is that your saying or did you copy it?

one of those bizarre things that pop out of my head from time to time ;)... i thought i was posting it with a quote to this

Originally Posted by albasam View Post
DBC 14 stuck on posting scores to leader board after my career match what should I do? please help

but the post and the quote have disappeared.

Hello guys

everytimes i finish a match i m stuck with this "posting score to leaderbord" i need to quit ( alt + F4) then relaunch again i m looking for the update 1 and 2 to fix that issue but i don't know where can i download these upadtes help plz:(

Buy the game and the issue will go away.

PS: I have lots of computers seeding torrents of various crap versions of the update you're looking for.... surprised you cant find a good copy :p

Stumping vs AI

Hey guys,

Love the game, but has anyone ever had a stumping given out VS the AI? Even on amateur, they seem to get back in their crease easily every time.

Hey guys,

Love the game, but has anyone ever had a stumping given out VS the AI? Even on amateur, they seem to get back in their crease easily every time.

Yeah I have had 1 or 2 while doing a bit of spin in career mode, sent down a slightly wide one, and the batsmen charged me, missed and the keeper whipped off the bails!

----------

PS: I have lots of computers seeding torrents of various crap versions of the update you're looking for.... surprised you cant find a good copy :p

mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

PC: Backup savegame data

I need to reinstall my OS and need to backup my save data for DBC, but I cant find the folder - I looked where the game is installed to, and also in the userdata folder but I couldn't find anything.

Help?

Hope you added a virus or two to the cr@ppy copies :thumbs

Hope you added a virus or two to the cr@ppy copies :thumbs

Funny you should say that, 5 out of 6 of the Cracks contain keylogging Trojans so I didn't need too :)

I'm just seeding bad packets. Pissing in the ocean but annoying someone somewhere :)

Users who are viewing this thread