Post your questions about the game here!

It's not in real life so why in the game though?

In real life the structure of the English season is very different to the game. Much easier for big ant to revert to 2013 by changing one small thing rather than changing lots of things (no minnows, different order of fixtures, changing name of competition etc.).

The old format still had minnows though such as Scotland, Unicorns and Netherlands. Just guess I'd prefer to be playing 50 overs than 40 but hey ho, guess it doesn't matter that much.

First of all, thanks for your great work and for going the extra mile to support the game.

I liked most of the game, but hated online game before patch 2. But I played a couple of games after that and it is very smooth and was a pleasure.

Coming to the questions:

1) I read somewhere in the forum that there will be a co-op mode in patch 3. Is that true? If so, when are planning to release it?

2) While batting, except against spin, I am almost always predetermining my shots as simply I'm not finding enough time to read the ball and then play. Am I supposed to play like that or do I just need more practice?

3) when I initiated a 2016 tour yesterday, I couldn't play any game in the tour. Am I supposed to follow realtime calendar?

4) I'd like to see some statistics like starting with number of fours, number of sixes, partnerships etc at the end of the game. I don't see any option in the game now. Are you planning to include that in future patches?

Thanks again for giving us a wonderful cricket game.

I'll leave it to others to talk of tips related to gameplay, that's pretty subjective.

regarding 1), yes patch#3 is to have online/offline co-op. Depending on Xbox fixes it there may be an interim patch.

3) @HBK619 please look at this.

4) We've lot of calls for more stats, we're looking into what we can do.

No push shot in the game to take a single

No doubt this game is great and the best cricket game ever to be released. However there are a few issues which could have been easily fixed. Most of the issues are already discussed in this forum. However I have not seen any mention of a push type shot that one can use to take quick singles. Please let me know if u feel the need of a push type shot in the game. A defensive shot is impossible to take a single off as superhuman fielders run on nitrous and reach the ball in a second.

My other gripes with the game are:

Almost impossible to find gap between covers and mid-off or midwicket and mid on. I have tried every possible combination of footwork but I have only being successful 1 out of 10 times. Tried hitting early to force the ball squarer but it does not work most of the times. Risk and reward makes this shot useless.

The number of times the batsman hit the ball straight to the bowler for a caught and bowled chance is crazy and the bowler keeps on dropping the catch most of the times.. This surely takes away the immersive experience of the game. Very unreal.

Please comment on my gripes with the game. I have only played the game on pro as every other lever seems most unrealistic to me. I do not want to be a great player of this game but just want an experience that I am playing a real match.

Career batting

@Ross do career players keep playing shots into the air off straight drives, leg glances, cuts and pulls or do they start keeping it on the ground after their stats go up?

Hi MattW, I legally purchased this game from my nearby game store, at the time of installation activation code already has been submitted to steam, now my game is working great with version 1.08.
Now i want to access in DBC14 download forum, i have save my "steam id" line in my notepad, but not able to find "clipboard" to save my basic info, where to find clipboard..?? and where is "radio button"..?? radio button is a symbol or written manually...
Kindly guide me with proper steps...

Hi MattW, I legally purchased this game from my nearby game store, at the time of installation activation code already has been submitted to steam, now my game is working great with version 1.08.
Now i want to access in DBC14 download forum, i have save my "steam id" line in my notepad, but not able to find "clipboard" to save my basic info, where to find clipboard..?? and where is "radio button"..?? radio button is a symbol or written manually...
Kindly guide me with proper steps...

It's automatically copied into your copy memory know as a "clipboard".

After visiting the credits page, just open any notepad/word/etc. or post on here and hit the paste function (or Ctrl-V) and it will past into the document.

----------

@Ross do career players keep playing shots into the air off straight drives, leg glances, cuts and pulls or do they start keeping it on the ground after their stats go up?

Timing for that will become easier for sure.

We are looking into the complaints and gathering stats, we will chat here about our findings before we make any changes.

After visiting the credits page, just open any notepad/word/etc. or post on here and hit the paste function (or Ctrl-V) and it will past into the document.

----------

Version: v1.08
User: vinitmeshram85
SteamId: 76561198142158656

----------

Hi Ross, what next..??

----------

----------

Hi Ross, what next..??

From my point of view nothing, I think you're after access on here (PC).

----------

----------

Hi Ross, what next..??

Hi Ross & MattW,
I have paste and send my steam id...confirm me once it done...
Thank you for proper guidance and help...

Users who are viewing this thread