Post your questions about the game here!

Some of the best batting experiences I've had so far are not those I'd class as 'fun', but challenging (and as a result, more rewarding).
Agreed - I just had a session this evening practicing batting an innings in a test match in Pro cam on Legend and really enjoyed it and will probably stay on it from now on. I was scoring at about 4-5 an over but really enjoyed the challenge of it and getting to milestones felt very rewarding. Even putting on 70 for the first wicket and then getting a 50 with Ballance was some of the most enjoyable stuff I've played in DBC. Ended up collapsing to little over 200 but it's a start!

I guess that's a tweak to "Fast Pitch Wear" checkbox, really. I'm not disagreeing with you, but in terms of balance I think they're always going to err on the side of caution to cater to "fun" first. I think it could be moved slightly to more challenging as it is now, but not too far.

Ha, and I'm not disagreeing with you either. The needs of getting the game into the hands of paying customers must come first, of course. But that's why I say add it as an option - perhaps, as you say, a tweak to the pitch wear.

I mean I say this as somebody with an average of under 15 in the 100+ FC innings I've had only on Pro mode, so it would probably lead me to having a negative average :D

Hi All,

I have started the career mode , while i was selected for International matches i have noticed that the Squad and line ups are not correct,i have edited from DON BRADMAN ACADEMY -> TEAM MANAGEMENT.

But still it is not reflecting during matches,even when new match is played .

When i start again with fresh player and new career mode its getting reflected,but the existing career mode player is not getting updated with new squads.

Any ideas how to reflect it with out restarting career.

Hi All,

I have started the career mode , while i was selected for International matches i have noticed that the Squad and line ups are not correct,i have edited from DON BRADMAN ACADEMY -> TEAM MANAGEMENT.

But still it is not reflecting during matches,even when new match is played .

When i start again with fresh player and new career mode its getting reflected,but the existing career mode player is not getting updated with new squads.

Any ideas how to reflect it with out restarting career.
Unfortunately not.

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to view, for example, the Broadcast Cam whislt watching a replay?

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to view, for example, the Broadcast Cam whislt watching a replay?
I don't think it's possible, but that is a good idea and something I'd like to see, along with free camera that doesn't have to be tethered to a player/umpire or the ball.

Thanks Madman. That is a shame. Replay cameras are one of the least good things of this game. Obviously won't be patchable but hopefully in the next game, if there will be one, this is something that will be available.

Is there a way to either set fielding presets, or use the mouse to easily move fielders around on PC? The current system is just as clunky as Fifa's archaic tactics/formations system.

You'll notice if you simulate through a number of overs, the AI will have shined the ball for you and then you'll start to see reverse swing.
Digging up an old response to further ask a question. I can't say I've noticed any reverse swing in the game, though it's possible I haven't been paying attention. I guess my question is, how do the controls work for reverse swing? Do I bowl a normal in-swinger and with the right conditions I'll reverse swing instead? There doesn't seem to be any control over using reverse swing vs conventional swing.

Is there a way to either set fielding presets, or use the mouse to easily move fielders around on PC?

There isn't, but there should be. Add it to the ever-growing list of fielding stuff that needs looking at.

Replay cameras are one of the least good things of this game.

Eh, I dunno. They're pretty dynamic and much improved with Patch 2. I reckon they could certainly add more variations, especially when it comes to shot-replays and I would be very pleased to less of the "sweep the stadium from the ground level" camera angle between deliveries/field changes and showing the scorecard, or some other BARS data instead.

Question for someone at Big Ant (I'll try @fiction, since it's his first day at work soon... No pressure, buddy) a while ago I watched a video where it showed recent scores of other online matches between your friends playing online, either at the same time or recently in the little score-bar down the bottom of the screen. Is that feature still in the game? I haven't noticed that when I've been playing career or online games that's all...

There isn't, but there should be. Add it to the ever-growing list of fielding stuff that needs looking at.

Eh, I dunno. They're pretty dynamic and much improved with Patch 2. I reckon they could certainly add more variations, especially when it comes to shot-replays and I would be very pleased to less of the "sweep the stadium from the ground level" camera angle between deliveries/field changes and showing the scorecard, or some other BARS data instead.

Question for someone at Big Ant (I'll try @fiction, since it's his first day at work soon... No pressure, buddy) a while ago I watched a video where it showed recent scores of other online matches between your friends playing online, either at the same time or recently in the little score-bar down the bottom of the screen. Is that feature still in the game? I haven't noticed that when I've been playing career or online games that's all...

The automatic replays suck. Sometimes cutting out before wickets, or other times just showing the ball going through the air etc.

I agree that the replays are dynamic to some extent, but sometimes, you just want to watch a still camera (i.e broadcast cam) when watching a wicket or a shot. At present, this isn't possible.

The closest to a 'still' camera I find is having the camera fixed to the umpire and having it above his head and focusing on the wicketkeeper. Not a 'Broadcast' camera but quite a nice view to look at bowled/lbws.

Users who are viewing this thread