Post your questions about the game here!

PotsnPans said:
Just a quick one...is there a World Cup during career mode?
Not at the moment, but I think bigant said its a possibility for a patch or next iteration.

Please any advise would be appreciated, seem to keep bowling wides I think I must be doing something wrong, I am playing on ps3 please help!!!

Please any advise would be appreciated, seem to keep bowling wides I think I must be doing something wrong, I am playing on ps3 please help!!!

sounds trite, but push the stick up straight. if you're bowling wides you're pushing the stick left or right.

if you're definitely pushing the stick up straight and still bowling wides, it'd suggest a problem with the controller - bowl with the HUD on, i believe it tells you if you're pushing up straight or not.

if the HUD says you're pushing it up straight, and you still bowl wides, probably send several abusive PMs to @Ross.

...key word; SEVERAL. Don't stop at just 8.

can some one help regarding patch
how can i download and install on ps3
thanks

Turn your PS3 on.

Connect to internet.

Put in DBC14 disk and press X.

Wait for updates to install.

Come back next week for Biggs' life tips for 'how to switch the toaster off?' and 'how to update the oil in my car?'

Come back next week for Biggs' life tips for 'how to switch the toaster off?' and 'how to update the oil in my car?'

While Alberts explains why updates and software issues, as well as unfamiliarity with steam can cause issues with many new users.

...I always provide my SteamID when purchasing food for the cat [HASHTAG]#protip[/HASHTAG]

Does dbc14 support steam cloud save? I lost all my data...and didnt backup any
file..need to get the save files!

Last edited:
Do we think the AI learns from our mistakes in career mode? Starting a new career as a spin bowling all rounder I've been bowled by RH bowlers coming round the wicket in 4 of my 7 innings. I would assume it was just chance and the AI isn't that smart.

Users who are viewing this thread