Post your questions about the game here!

Whenever i edit any teams logos or kit or create a player in don bradman academy it saves till the game is running but when i restart the game it doesnt show created players and the changes that i hve made...is there any solution 4 the problems....

Does it save progress in matches, like career?

How do I get a custom player I made on the Don Bradman Academy into the career mode? I have tried changing the age on the Academy but my player doesn't show up....it also says On Disc Link - None.
What I mean is I made a player on the Don Bradman Cricket Academy that is already in the games menu...and I want to use it for my Career mode.

@BigAntStudios I see so many people with pirated copy playing online and also they are in leaderboards. Will they ever get kicked out ? It frustrates me to see pirates playing and enjoying the features as we are. :(

@BigAntStudios I see so many people with pirated copy playing online and also they are in leaderboards. Will they ever get kicked out ? It frustrates me to see pirates playing and enjoying the features as we are. :(

Is it? Is there any pirate in the Top 20 on Online Leader board on PC? I thought Pirate cant play Online and also it start raining or something like that when they start a match.

Is it? Is there any pirate in the Top 20 on Online Leader board on PC? I thought Pirate cant play Online and also it start raining or something like that when they start a match.

Yeah bro i thought the same but i played against so many pirates in last few days. Its frustrating when they boast about how well they are able to play

HI All,

I installed this game. But i am not able to play. Can anyone help me ???

Its showing Lost connection to controller1. Reconnect the controller to continue. How to solve this problem.

Please reply to this id [email protected]. Waiting for your valuable reply.

Regards,
Abhishek

HI All,

Its showing Lost connection to controller1. Reconnect the controller to continue. How to solve this problem.

Regards,
Abhishek
I think problem is in controller driver.

1.How to bowl fast.I can not bowl fast.Is there is any tutorial out there for understanding.Everytime i try to bowl out there it goes to a wide.

2.How to spin a bowl?

3.How to hit a six in game.Or play lofted shots.

I think problem is in controller driver.
HI All,

Regards,
Abhishek

that can also happen, but if you are playing on PC , get your game verified, after that your not going to face issues like this.

How to solve this ??

Buy the game....buy the game....buy the game....buy the game[DOUBLEPOST=1410608772][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.How to bowl fast.I can not bowl fast.Is there is any tutorial out there for understanding.Everytime i try to bowl out there it goes to a wide.

2.How to spin a bowl?

Provide your steam id from the game for help....

2.How to spin a bowl?

Read Manual, you will get your answers

Users who are viewing this thread