Post your questions about the game here!

Is there a way to check what difficulty someone playing on during match ? My friend claims that he play on Pro but I always see him batting and simulating the bowling.

after playing long times i can't get to reach at about 600 or more rpm. I only get max. 460 rpm. I complect all step like 3 rotation but can't getting more than 460 rpm. Is it proplem of my controller?
My controller - playmaxx SF-11201V-BK01.

after playing long times i can't get to reach at about 600 or more rpm. I only get max. 460 rpm. I complect all step like 3 rotation but can't getting more than 460 rpm. Is it proplem of my controller?
My controller - playmaxx SF-11201V-BK01.

Are you on career? If so, it's possible your career bowler isn't very skilled yet. See what happens when you bowl a drift+flight delivery as they appear to get more rpm. In my experience rpm isn't what gets you wickets though. Set a field and bowl to a plan, you'll still get wickets.

Be sure about the position of the left stick when you're selecting a delivery type. Different deliveries give different rpm.

Another idea - slow rotations.

Select the ball you want to bowl, slowly rotate 3 times finishing the rotations in the exact position you started in and try to press up on the right stick as close as you can to the end of your rotations.

If you really think it's your controller, why not borrow a friend's 360 controller to test?

If it weren't for the green tick next to his name, I'd be thinking he hasn't actually played the game yet given the ridiculous number of painfully basic questions and lack of knowledge of things which are already in the game

Can you be more clear?

in career mode in selection center show me my player was regular member of indian test team but i also play current in county team how join in indian test team
any other button for join indian team

in career mode in selection center show me my player was regular member of indian test team but i also play current in county team how join in indian test team
any other button for join indian team
Do you play on a console or pc? And are you talking about career mode?

Last edited:
Are some grounds bigger than others or that just me perceiving them like that?

i played on pc

yes i talking about my player creer mode
Okay cool. Just out of curiosity you did buy the game right?[DOUBLEPOST=1411988973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are some grounds bigger than others or that just me perceiving them like that?
I am pretty sure their are different grounds with different sizes. The English grounds are smaller than the Australian grounds.

Ok

in my career mode when i out the batsman with LBW

there did not show LBW wicket reply after fowling the wicket

please make the game same in ametuer and pro no need of select of backfoot and frontfoot\

Ross i m requesting and begging you

my favorite game dbc14 i want to play

im finding difficulty in playing

im disabled

please make a patch for toggle option for automatic and manual

Last edited:
please make the game same in ametuer and pro no need of select of backfoot and frontfoot\

Ross i m requesting and begging you

my favorite game dbc14 i want to play

im finding difficulty in playing

im disabled

please make a patch for toggle option for automatic and manual
No frontfoot and backfoot? I don't know how anybody will play then.
Anyways mate go to practice match and nets and learn how to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1411996933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what can i do when making a career player to give him a certain batting mentality?
As far as I know. You have to make a new player separately in Academy (where you can give him a batting mentality) then select him as your career player before starting a new career.

Users who are viewing this thread