Post your questions about the game here!

I was looking forward to playing that one, thought it would be different to try a new sport out. Thanks for letting me know :)

I was looking forward to playing that one, thought it would be different to try a new sport out. Thanks for letting me know :)

Well, that's not FACT... just suspicion! There's been no official updates as to the new timelines (assuming it's not coming in spring, which it of course still may well be!) apart from a continual pushing of the mobile version and every other line being "THIS IS NOT RELATED TO LACROSSE 15"... the reason for which I cannot work out. Lacrosse Video Game for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC! | Indiegogo

Hello everyone. Can i download the Squads on my ps3 without being signin to PSN

^This isn't my video but I was just wondering, what the hell is going on with this guys graphics? Looks really weird.
Various lowered graphical settings, as obviously his PC can't quite handle full. Can come up with a bit of a psychedelic look sometimes. :p

Hello everyone. Can i download the Squads on my ps3 without being signin to PSN
No, you need to be signed into PSN.

Hi, unable to find any game online .... i waited for 5 min yet no hosting ...

is there a trick or two that i am missing here.... ???

One Silly question...

After playing downloaded copy of the game for a month i bought the game ...

I got Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Limited Edition Bonus-Pack from Flipkart @ Rs.1999/-.
It contains 1 Playmax Wired Controller along with driver cd, Steel Box and The Game DVD with Steam Activation Code.... but i am surprised to see that there is no Game Manual in that box. I have seen many unboxing videos and the game (ps3 & Xbox) comes with a manual .... can any one confirm .. whether it comes with PC version or not .....
Guys m in for online gameplay ....
add me as friend steamid: avijeetmohanty

Hi
I am interested in buying the game but I have a question.

Can you have more than 1 career mode at a time. ( I was thinking having 1 batting career, 1 bowling career and an all rounder career all running side by side.

Thanks.

Hi
I am interested in buying the game but I have a question.

Can you have more than 1 career mode at a time. ( I was thinking having 1 batting career, 1 bowling career and an all rounder career all running side by side.

Thanks.

Yes as many as you want :)

I have yet to play DBC and was wondering if anyone has tried wicket-keeper or fielding for a whole session or even a complete innings and could tell me if it was enjoyable.

I have yet to play DBC and was wondering if anyone has tried wicket-keeper or fielding for a whole session or even a complete innings and could tell me if it was enjoyable.
I tried it, even took a catch once but it was not enjoyable at all.

Hey there I have just built a new pc and wandered what you thought and whether it will be able to run the game.Thanks

Specs:
Processor:Amd Fx-6350 Six core cpu
Motherboard:Asus m5a97 le r2.0
Memory:8gb(ram
Graphics Card:3Gb Amd Radeon R9 280x
1st hard drive:120gb kingston v300 ssd sata 6gb
2nd hard drive:500gb 3.5 sata_iii 6gb HDD 7200rpm 16mb cache
Dvd:24x Dual layer dvd writer
Power Supply:Corsair 550w Vs Series Vs-550 power supply
Cooling:Standard Amd cpu cooler
Thermal Paste:Arctic Mx-4 Extreme Themal conductivity compound
Sound card:Onboard 8 channel (7.1) High def audio

Hey there I have just built a new pc and wandered what you thought and whether it will be able to run the game.Thanks

Specs:
Processor:Amd Fx-6350 Six core cpu
Motherboard:Asus m5a97 le r2.0
Memory:8gb(ram
Graphics Card:3Gb Amd Radeon R9 280x
1st hard drive:120gb kingston v300 ssd sata 6gb
2nd hard drive:500gb 3.5 sata_iii 6gb HDD 7200rpm 16mb cache
Dvd:24x Dual layer dvd writer
Power Supply:Corsair 550w Vs Series Vs-550 power supply
Cooling:Standard Amd cpu cooler
Thermal Paste:Arctic Mx-4 Extreme Themal conductivity compound
Sound card:Onboard 8 channel (7.1) High def audio

You will have no problems running the game at full settings.
I dare say a lot of the people here who play on PC only have half of your PC and can run the game very well

Hello all,

I notice the confidence meter when batting rises when playing good shots,
What does this actually do? Does it allow more forgiveness in the timing for the shots?

Cheers

Has anyone seen any AI run outs while playing T20 or One-day games?

I have played loads of matches but haven't run out anyone yet apart from the odd occasion when the batsman hits a close fielder and there is running confusion.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread