Post your questions about the game here!

fiction

County Cricketer
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to update my system from 32 to 64 bit Windows. Will the game works good on 64 bit? Just curious before updating my OS.
If it runs well on the 32-bit OS, then there's no reason for it to not perform similarly on the 64-bit version.

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a question about downloading mods. I just bought the PC version of the game and requested to joined the PC owners group I assume I got accepted because it has the option to leave the group now. That all worked fine but I have no idea how to actually access the mods. Sorry if this is actually really obvious and I just missed it but I cant figure it out. Thanks!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have a question about downloading mods. I just bought the PC version of the game and requested to joined the PC owners group I assume I got accepted because it has the option to leave the group now. That all worked fine but I have no idea how to actually access the mods. Sorry if this is actually really obvious and I just missed it but I cant figure it out. Thanks!
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads - PlanetCricket Forums

Above is the link where all have posted their created mods...

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks @funnyadit but where do I save it to get it to appear in game?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

The downloads thread has files you download. When you download a file you replace specific files in the DBC folder in your Documents. The specific file will vary whether you're downloading a bat, kit, logo etc.

You may also need to make changes in the academy to set sponsors etc. in line with the mod.

Each mod should have full installation instructions.

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The downloads thread has files you download. When you download a file you replace specific files in the DBC folder in your Documents. The specific file will vary whether you're downloading a bat, kit, logo etc.

You may also need to make changes in the academy to set sponsors etc. in line with the mod.

Each mod should have full installation instructions.

Yeah a mod I am trying to download has these instructions:
1.Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'
But when I open the textures folder it says this folder is empty

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah a mod I am trying to download has these instructions:
1.Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'
But when I open the textures folder it says this folder is empty
Ok so create the characters\sponsors sub folders and put the mod there

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok so create the characters\sponsors sub folders and put the mod there
I did that and put the mod in there and another mod and I was scrolling through the bats and neither of them showed up.

dinnu90

School Cricketer
Hello!
Any one tell how to I play yhis game with this controller on pc please
20pcs-font-b-Dual-b-font-Shock-USB-PC-Controller-Game-pad-Joypad-font-b-Joystick.jpg

Please I Not Understand Keys How Its Working

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I downloaded the mod folder template but when I put the mod where it says it still doesn't show up in game, say I'm trying to download this mod

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'
2. Choose the 'Cavalier' stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is unticked.

I clicked on it pressed save as and saved it exactly where it said in the stumps folder stumps. Then I went to match type editor and changed the four day stumps to Cavalier and unticked the stump sponsor colour. It still did not show up when I played a four day casual match I can't see anything I'm doing wrong does anybody have any idea?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I downloaded the mod folder template but when I put the mod where it says it still doesn't show up in game, say I'm trying to download this mod

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures\stumps'
2. Choose the 'Cavalier' stump sponsor in the Match Type Editor, ensuring the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is unticked.

I clicked on it pressed save as and saved it exactly where it said in the stumps folder stumps. Then I went to match type editor and changed the four day stumps to Cavalier and unticked the stump sponsor colour. It still did not show up when I played a four day casual match I can't see anything I'm doing wrong does anybody have any idea?
It's best to ask in the threads in the downloads section.

Make sure that when you have extracted the file that you're not making extra sub folders - some programs will make a folder with the same name as the zip file. You'll want to have the dds file directly inside that folder that was mentioned.

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
It's best to ask in the threads in the downloads section.

Make sure that when you have extracted the file that you're not making extra sub folders - some programs will make a folder with the same name as the zip file. You'll want to have the dds file directly inside that folder that was mentioned.

So what format should the mod be when I put it in the folder?

Users who are viewing this thread