<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

haven't looked into version 2.0 yet but just wanted to say great effort Div, apart from doing the rosters etc. you have been graciously holding everyone's hand in here when they are stuck, top man!

Still can't believe they didn't include the option to edit the fake teams' names, squads etc. :doh I'm a bit worried they think they can get away with incremental changes every year, ala FIFA 2003-07 :facepalm

haven't looked into version 2.0 yet but just wanted to say great effort Div, apart from doing the rosters etc. you have been graciously holding everyone's hand in here when they are stuck, top man!

Still can't believe they didn't include the option to edit the fake teams' names, squads etc. :doh I'm a bit worried they think they can get away with incremental changes every year, ala FIFA 2003-07 :facepalm

Thanks and yeah I agree about the names. Bit disappointing, but at least they included it in the game.

Regarding the IPL roster question posted above: Not possible.

Thanks mate, this has saved me a lot of time. :)

Thanks mate, this has saved me a lot of time. :)

No problem mate. I'll finally get round to updating a bit more later. I'm too obsessed by WC/Wimbeldon/FIFA/FIFA WC atm. :laugh

I'll include people like Tait, Smith and Harris etc.

nice patching div! how are you liking this game?

for me, the best thing about this game is you! :)

please make a patch with all of the bats and pads, stadiums unlocked ? .. im not bothered if i cant save games, i just want to have all of the stuff :D:laugh

Would anyone be intrested in doing this for Xbox 360, I would be truly thankful :)

A name file can't be done for XBOX, you have to do it yourself.

A name file can't be done for XBOX, you have to do it yourself.

You got the trophies yet? :laugh

I created some players the other day but haven't finished updating yet so the new file won't be out just yet.

6th Form Induction tomorrow... :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread