[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

could someone possible fill me in on Ramprakash's stats? I don't want to download the option file again but would like to create him, just his batting skills and then the major scores for the other two would do.

Thanks!

if i do the ashes can i use ramprakash?

I think so. If you wanna be sure then you can go onto team editor in the customisation menu, find England and scroll across until you get to Ashes. Then check if hes in the team.

A MASSIVE shame this roster can't be used for online play......
Playing online can be frustrating at times....Gul barely reaches over 80mph....Harmison bowls around 80/85MPH....Roa Iftikhar is a medium pace bowler bowling in the 60's,,,,
And all medium paced bowlers in this game bowl between 55-60MPH which is ridiculous..the likes of Collingwood and James Hopes in real life can easily bowl in the 70's consistently

Can you edit the fielding stats of the Sri Lankan players and maybe some other players as well, because Sri Lanka is a much better fielding side than the game suggests.
Great job tho

Can you edit the fielding stats of the Sri Lankan players and maybe some other players as well, because Sri Lanka is a much better fielding side than the game suggests.
Great job tho

I knw. Theres not much I can do bout it though. If we didn't have a set limit of skill points to use then I would have made Sri Lanka 4.5*, South Africa 4.5*, (England 5* to even them out) and West Indies about 3.5/4*

No. Unless you only copy the UserSettings file in which case the warning message still appears but the trophies are enabled.

If you only copy usersettings i assume all stadiums will go and also some stats? my cousin wants to download it but he wants to know what i have just asked.

If you only copy usersettings i assume all stadiums will go and also some stats? my cousin wants to download it but he wants to know what i have just asked.

Yh the stadiums wont be unlocked this way I think..but player stats and names will be changed...just that you will have to unlock stadiums/kitbag items etc yourself

hey divadinhp, iam new to this forum and would like to say that i really appreciate the work your putting into this stuff! also what do you mean by ' see OP for update'? wats OP? thanks

^^^^^^
I'd want him and Tim Paine if possible as well mate. Hopefully there's some way to edit the amount of created players you can have. Are you updating the players abilities for your next release?

Users who are viewing this thread