Platform: Xbox one
Mode: career
Match Type: NA
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: NA
Teams: NA
Get Best: YES
Description of Issue:
I'm playing for victoria in the shield. I've played one first class game. When I check my selection status i am listed as a regular member for all the county sides and am listed as getting close for the i20 and getting attention for all australian formats. I'm clearly not playing for any county teams yet and haven't played a single t20 or one day game so shouldn't have any attention of be close in those formats?

What age did you set your player to? As that has an effect in squad status from the get go. :)

When you start at 21 you're apart of all state/county sides.

We effectively classify a 21yo starting point of your career as starting 5 years into the 16yo career, thus while you won't have played any county matches yet (in that current year), you're apart of that team by that stage of your career.

I've not seen any issues as detailed above yet on PS4.

Is there any point in starting career at 21 as im always in Essex team for county & pro40 games Starting at 16.

One question. can u amend your player type once career started??

Downloaded don bradman cricket on release not once have I played it because it keeps kicking me back to the home screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Platform: Xbox One ( Digital )
Mode: Offline
Match Type: Career Mode and competitions Mode (have not tried any other modes)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): from first ball onwards
Ground: Any Ground
Teams: All teams
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: there is a lag / stuttering happening all the time.

Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: If you use xbox ones resume game feature, after shutting down the console and restarting the game. The screen will flash, have corrupt graphics. Causing you to have to go back to dashboard and quit game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Platform: PS4
Mode: Career
Match Type: NA
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When bowling
Ground: NA
Teams: NA
Get Best: NA
Description of Issue: At random points during a match, when I am bowling the screen suddenly turns to black and I can no longer play the game. I cannot pause and see menus or anything. I press the PS button and close application and can re-enter the game but lose progress of the match (unless I saved and quit). At the moment this has happened about 4 times only when I am bowling, however I do not know if the same can occur when batting.

Platform: Xbox One
Match Type: All
Over Count:N/A
Description of Issue: When I'm batting I'm finding that I'm getting out caught off shots that I didn't input into the controller. For example I have gone to play a lofted shot down to the third man area, but the game for some reason makes me play a lofted cover drive or square cut in front of square, the opposite has also occured (i.e. I've intended to play the lofted cover drive and its decided to play a shot to third man). Same thing happens on the leg side too, where I'll go to play a shot over mid wicket and the game decides all on its own to make me play a shot to fine leg. I don't understand why its doing it, but its getting annoying.

Platform: Xbox One
Match Type: All
Over Count:N/A
Description of Issue: When I'm batting I'm finding that I'm getting out caught off shots that I didn't input into the controller. For example I have gone to play a lofted shot down to the third man area, but the game for some reason makes me play a lofted cover drive or square cut in front of square, the opposite has also occured (i.e. I've intended to play the lofted cover drive and its decided to play a shot to third man). Same thing happens on the leg side too, where I'll go to play a shot over mid wicket and the game decides all on its own to make me play a shot to fine leg. I don't understand why its doing it, but its getting annoying.

That could jut be mistimed shots or not moving the stick where you think your moving it. I had similar problems when I first started playing on 360 but I've since found if it doesn't go where i want it usually comes down to mistiming (which happens far more often if you are playing an aggressive aerial shot as well), the line not being right to play the area I'm trying to hit or I've simply switched to not moving my thumbstick as far in the direction I think I am. What difficulty and format are you playing and are you trying to hit big too early or off the wrong lines?

When you start at 21 you're apart of all state/county sides.

We effectively classify a 21yo starting point of your career as starting 5 years into the 16yo career, thus while you won't have played any county matches yet (in that current year), you're apart of that team by that stage of your career.

Thanks that's my bad. I must have only played as 16 year olds on 360 so it came as a bit of a surprise. I'm really happy with how DBC plays on the xbox one over all!

Hi mate

I'm just wondering if Im the only one experiencing this problem.
I bought the new game on the 12th and been very excited to play it. When I put the disc in I play roughly 5-7 minutes of the whole game not just real gameplay even creating a player, then it freezes every single time. If I don't press anything once it freezes the game forces my xbox to turn off by itself something I haven't experienced before.
This has happened every single time I play. I have tried 3 different discs and uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times to no avail. I tried my other games and this seems to be the only one to do this to my xbox.Do you have any ideas or suggestions why or what I can do cos I really want to enjoy this game.

Match Type: Career Mode and competitions Mode (have not tried any other modes)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): from first ball onwards
Ground: Any Ground
Teams: All teams
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: there is a lag / stuttering happening all the time.

Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): N/A
Description of Issue: If you use xbox ones resume game feature, after shutting down the console and restarting the game. The screen will flash, have corrupt graphics. Causing you to have to go back to dashboard and quit game.
1. Where exactly are you facing the lag/ stuttering issue? Can you please record a video of it because we aren't facing any such issue here.
2. We tried to repro it, but the resume game feature works fine for us. Do you have the steps to repro it?

Users who are viewing this thread