Psych-Ward Mafia - Night 4!!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Abhas you're wrong, you can't use your role on the same person two nights in a row. ZD has already confirmed this to me.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
He didn't, he confirmed mine and then said it applies to all the other roles. Hence why I didn't personalize it.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Well, then I have to agree on that that point.
Still, there was nothing "ridiculous" about thinking that may not be the case, looking at previous mafia games.

Having said that, I'm not sure whether Moderators are allowed to give away elements about other's roles, so I don't see why ZD would say anything of that sort.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Having said that, I'm not sure whether Moderators are allowed to give away elements about other's roles, so I don't see why ZD would say anything of that sort.

Seriously? HE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S ROLE. I tried to investigate the same person two nights in a row and he said that it wasn't possible. He never mentioned anyone else, but it is a general mafia rule that you can't use a role on the same person two nights in a row.

That's just how it works, i'm sure if you went back through the other threads you would actually find out that even if it wasn't stated, you can't do it.

ARay

County Cricketer
That is completely rubbish. Only in the last game was there such a situation that the Doc could not protect the same person twice in a row, otherwise I've always seen docs being able to protect the same person more than once.
What happened to your experience, Ray?

I'll post some examples of previous doc roles:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1786128-post122.html

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1760275-post248.html

It is obvious Chewie might be making that up so that the mafia targets Ollie, and that saves the town from a kill.

ARay, you've been over-the-top in your attempted accusations. There was nothing "ridiculous" about the line, but because I had accused you in the following paragraph, you conveniently ignored all that and hyped up the single line after Chewie posted.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't suspect you.

I tell you, in mafia games one cannot use it for two nights in a row. I have seen through games in mafiascum. It never happens and I doubt it will happen for this game.
As for my defense I really cannot argue any point with you if you really are mafia.

However for the sake of the entire town, I have left certain clues and analysis in all my posts in case of my untimely death.
the best defense I can give are from the following two quotes:

That guy talks to much. It annoyed him. It's all he could think about. That guy talking and talking and blabbering on and blabbering on...

ARay is almost acting like he is trying to do to much for the town and because he is at the head of the discussion

I should say though Abhas that as more time passes. I am feeling more convinced that you are mafia.

ARay

County Cricketer
Okay we should all lynch one candidate.
Let this day not end in a no lynch!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
9 alive, 5 for majority.

ARay 2 - (Ollie_H, Abhas)
User2010 1 - (Riz)
Abhas 1 - (ARay)

This is the current voting, twice people have been on 4, role-claimed and saved themselves. Which means people on here can be very swayed by a role claim. Someone has to go today, or the mafia is going to have the upper hand. At this point in time, I would be much more up for lynching off a townie than not having a lynch at all.

My 3 candidates are ARay, Abhas & Chewie. I'm going to go back to my original lynch though so.

unlynch: ARay & lynch: Chewie

Thus the voting is now;

ARay 1 - (Abhas)
User2010 1 - (Riz)
Abhas 1 - (ARay)
Chewie 1 - (Ollie_H)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Screw this, unlynch: Chewie & lynch: Riz

ARay 1 - (Abhas)
User2010 1 - (Riz)
Abhas 1 - (ARay)
Riz 1 - (Ollie_H)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch : Abhas.
His claim is really the only one which I'm not sure about. I feel Chewie and Ollie are actually doc and cop respectively. Not really sure about ARay as he's a smart player. And, that last post by Riz makes me suspect him as that is not at all the right theory. Mafia maybe?

Last edited:

ARay

County Cricketer
OKay we do not have much time now. They day will end soon.
Lets lynch a known anti-town member. Because the town is completely divided right now.
We can squabble over the details of mafia later.
Unlynch: Abhas
Lynch: Riz
You are clearly individual aligned. And we would eventually need to get rid of you anyways.
As much as I would like to nail mafia today, I dont think its going to happen today.
Lets get a lynch Town!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
3 votes on Riz atm. And since I'm not feeling to well, the day shall go on and on...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I think Riz would be a good choice for the lynch because he's an individual alignment, and would win individually.
Unlynch: ARay
Lynch: Riz

Also, I admit, I may be wrong about the 2 days in a row thing, because I've always played mafia on PC, and nowhere else, so I was relating it with the previous games, where the doc's role did not have this restriction.

Users who are viewing this thread