Psych-Ward Mafia - Night 4!!

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
oh well, since i am a nuetral i dont really care who wins. but if the mafia wins then kudos to them, disguised themselves well.

ARay

County Cricketer
oh well, since i am a nuetral i dont really care who wins. but if the mafia wins then kudos to them, disguised themselves well.

If you really don't care why don't you just lynch yourself and make things easier for us. ;)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got back. I can confirm that I cannot protect Ollie tonight. I need to find someone who is injured instead to heal them. Which I will do by reading through the thread and finding hints, unless someone wants to say they've been injured. Normally the doctor wouldn't be able to ask this because doctors never reveal, but if you have been injured I can protect you.

And Lynch: Riz

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm bad at this, sorry. Time is scarce.

So yea, after much arguing, riz was killed off. He was:

You are...

image1.jpg

Schizophrenic, Insane, Self Aligned

Schizophrenia is defined as:
"a mental disorder characterized by a disintegration of the process of thinking and of emotional responsiveness. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction."
And unfortunately, you suffer from it.
During the day you appear perfectly fine and harmless...but when night comes along, is when you start hearing voices in your head. You usually blank out, and wake up the next morning not remembering what you did the night before.

Every night you may send in one name to me. That night, that person could be either Killed, Injured, Protected, Investigated, Role Blocked or Framed. What happens to him is decided by a dice roll, and you will only find out the very next morning. You cannot target the same person on consecutive nights, and you cannot target yourself.

There is also a Psychologist out there looking for you. Therefore, you are not allowed to role-claim. You may drop hints about your identity, but being found by the psychologist means losing your abilities and having your identity openly revealed as a Vanilla Townie. So it is up to you to decide how you want to play the game.

You win when you are the last man standing.​

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4!! SEND IN YOUR ROLES!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Night had fallen.

And the doctor, for the first time...had fallen asleep.

He would soon regret it.

Two men went creeping about, observing the men asleep.

One man decided he would check up on the doctor.

As his luck would have it, the man was dead when he arrived.

Chewie is dead.

He was:
doctor.jpg

The Doctor, Sane, Town Aligned

The resident doctor, you haven't been here long enough to know who is sane or who isn't. However, every night you may choose on person to protect. This person will be unkillable for just that night. You cannot pick yourself, and you cannot pick the same person two nights in a row.
People may also occasionally get injured here. Keep an eye out for clues on who it could be. If you figure out who the injured soul is, you can choose to spend one night healing them. However, you will be unable to protect anyone that night. You may heal yourself. Some wounds are harsher than others, but if you don't act quick the injured person may die.

You win when the Town wins, if you survive till the end.

IT IS NOW DAY 5!!

WITH 5 ALIVE, IT TAKES 3 FOR A MAJORITY VOTE!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
That's my night role wasted then.

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was extremely weird.

:wave and Good luck to the rest of you

ARay

County Cricketer
I am pretty sure it is down to Ollie or Abhas. Either one of them is lying.
I really do not know which one.
Ollie could you explain why did you check on chewie and not any of the other players like me or abhas?
No one counterclaimed chewie, it was mostly likely he was the doctor.
Are you possibly playing a game of mafia acting as town cop?

Also abhas even if you are the insane lie detector have you continued to use your role at night? if not, then why not? It could have possibly been that the same night the person you chose got framed?
Or is the insane lie detector a disguise?

We have one mafia among our midst. I know I am vanilla townie.
User2010 is townie
Aditya is townie. But he is super inactive (zorax can you consider replacing him)
So its either ollie or abhas.
Will need to reread and figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread