Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

Pakistan Kitpack V1.0 Released!!!

Pakistani Kitpack V1.0!!!

Well after much research and stuff and hard work mind you i have finally completed what is so far my biggest patch and i hope you all enjoy it i am willing to take on many other requests for kits now heres the Pakistani Kitpack V1.0 read the readme its important and its 4,000kb + i dunno if thats big but yh download and enjoy!!!

Punk!!!

pakistankipackpicir8.jpg

Attachments

• Pakistan Kit Pack V1.0!!!.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 28
great kit pack mate:)
you should go on and do another team:)
great work

ahh man thanks a lot guys im really glad it was sucessful keep the views comin!!!

My Kitpack and AI Patch are on the first post..i feel they deserve to be seen by all who enter this thread lol!!!

Umpire ODI Kit 2006!!!

Hers the Umpire Kit Ramz ive made some more changes to it so its not like it is in the pic jus a bit different hope u like it!!!

Attachments

• Umpire ODI Kit 2006!!!.zip
    195.8 KB · Views: 24
England 2006 ODI Kit!!!

Well i know there are quite a few of these kits but i thought id have a crack at it to i think it looks pretty decent, post ur veiws!!!

newenglandkitpreviewyh2.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking umpire and English kits mate. Could you have a go at the new Australian one day kit as i dont think anyone has had a go at it yet.

good ump kit ......i believe that there is a white stripe on the front like most of the test kits.....can someone confirm??

Nice Umpire kit punk and also good english kit.. bydaway can you post the real umpire kit picture so i can have a look at it please :D.

Users who are viewing this thread