Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

Pakistan Asia Cup ODI Kit 2004!!!

Well here you are Ramz im not so happy with it because of the arms area its out of line but i tried hope you like it...

untitled1og2.jpg

Attachments

• Pakistan Asia Cup Kit!!!.zip
    312.8 KB · Views: 5
wow looks great yo punk i was wondering if u could make this kit

Attachments

• Pak kit.jpg
    Pak kit.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 91
yh sure ill give it a try i was planning to make that one anyhow what are the pants like btw?

Just thought i'd say that your kits look great punk, your AI patch is good as well. Keep up the good quality work.

cheers mate if you or anyone else has any kit requests please ask ill do em :D

Hers the kit Afridi25 hope you like it..dang with all the kits i got i can make a Pakistani Kit pack!!!

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Pakistan 2000 ODI Kit!!!.zip
    253.8 KB · Views: 6
thoese are 2 great kits mate,you are one of the best around now:)

Last edited:
Woah thanx man i went to sleep and thought u were not going to do it till tommorrow. Great speed and great work. reps for u. maybe u should make pakistani kit pack V1.0

Pakistani Kit Pack V1.0!!!

Well seeing as i have so many Pakistan kits made im going to make them all in one patch so it isnt hassle and make a few more that i havent made yet like some of the Wold Cup ones so keep in touch with the thread to find out whats happening and give me as much help as possible if theres any pak kts i hanvt made just tell me!!!

thanks!!!

Last edited:
ya i do no think u made this one

Attachments

• waqar.jpg
    waqar.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
woah thanks afridi thats exactly the sor of help i need cheers keep e coming if u can find more!!!

i would help you making kits but i am stumped on where the arms are on the kit template can u help me plz

Users who are viewing this thread