Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

New Zealnd 99 World Cup Kit with pads hope you like it extract to your root folder......

nzsa3.jpg

Oh ok doesn't matter then!!!

cheers anyway and nice downlaods! :)

actually yeh i'll just get the kits

here you go

batting is Bermuda

Fronts

Backs

Bermuda One Day Kit some things missing btw like logo and stuff sorry about that but i think its ok looking it repleaces Canterburys kit enjoy leave your thoughts...

Punk_Sk8r

Punk the Kiwis 99 kit rocks! Sensational work you did there, the bermuda kit is fine aswell! Keep those kits coming!

could it replace USA though please??

as i need it for my story as i need to make Bermuda instead Of USA!!!

cheers and fantastic kit will give you reps :D

Yes you can treva, Just download this Bermuda Kit open it in fshed than extract the bermuda kit template. After that open the USA Kit fsh file in fshed which is a1a4a922e57198872358f6480b078c3a.fsh than replace the USA Kit with the Bermuda kit and save it. Than copy the USA fsh file into your root directory.

Random Pak Kit!!!

Ummm guys im not sure youve seen this kit befor but i was watching video clips on YouTube and this kit was there so i had a crack at it hope you like it and would anyone be able to suply me kits of Australia from afew years back when Pakistan went there and Aussies kit looked more like a rugby top anyone know?

Ok i kno ive made this befor but im making it again this time properly hope you like it i thinks its one of my best enjoy.....

pakog0.jpg

Last edited:
Damn ya Punk, This is the best kit you made so far! I really like it. Reps 4 u.

Users who are viewing this thread