Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

Punks A.I Batting Patch!!!

Ok dudes after a long time i have decided to create a AI Patch for batting on Hard Mode but it wont be so hard if you know what i mean it should be a level sort of patch for some good excitement i will be using both files so the strokes will be edited to hope you like it i will start on it some time soon or now!!!

Features!!!

Varied Shot Directions
Shot Power varied
Will able you runs all around the wicket
Good shot timming will bring runs
Most shots will be edited
Will probably be only for hard mode
Tests and ODIs

Cheers, Punks SK8r!!!

Cmon man, join my super AI patch. There is no time for competition now...Cricket 07 out soon.

lol hahahahahaha Manne yaar you really think im copeting with you i think it was CD i PM'd like 3 months ago when i was in the review team to ask if i can make a AI Patch he said no coz i was on the team so im makin it now its a sort of brief patch with some defaul things and diff shot directions i hope so anyway but when i finish probz late tommorow if i dont go out and work at ill definatly use it if you want but we'll talk how it should be some time soon!!!

lol, no competing at this time guys, punk release it.. kets see what you got :D.

Punk Release Ur Patch
And In this will we able to hit the advance shot very easily or not?????I mean Can we get easy six runs if we use advance lofted shot
:cheers
MHC

ahhh well i havny really edited any of the six hit shots so thats probably a weak point but im really happy with the ground shots i just need to adjust some field_pyshics in the 2bb file then i shall release sometime soon!!!

Punks AI Batting Patch V1!!!

Features:

1) Varied Shots allowing you to score all around the wicket!!!

2) Different shot outcomes sometime the shot wont go very far unless timed perfectyl!!!

3) Most misstimed shots wil go in the air!!!

4) All shot directions are varied to let you get the full feel of real cricket!!!

5) Can be used in ODIs but recommended in Tests on Hard, its like a easy patc for Hard mode if you kno what i mean and read the Readme as it will give you the proper feel on how to use this patch your shots must work properly!!!

Enjoy and post reviews toughts etc.

Punks Sk8r!!!

aipatchteaser2nl1.jpg

Last edited:
come on guys has anyone tried it yet ive updated the ZIP btw and i really need someone to review it!!!

could either of you do a review of it and did you use the way to get shots to work and ive updated the ZIP btw!!!

Lanckishire OD Kit!!!

Heres the Lanckishire One Day kit i tryed my best as i didnt have many new pics of the shirt only images from my head from todays match hope you like it...

lanckskitzu9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread