Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

i made a Hunts County Glory its one of the old ones and its from scratch but my work looks plain for some reason :(

19th.jpg

punk sk8r said:
i made a Hunts County Glory its one of the old ones and its from scratch but my work looks plain for some reason :(

19th.jpg

Your work looks plain because the bat itself is plain. You couldn't of done a better job - the bat stickers just suck!

thanks mate i appreciate that!!!

hey i made the Pak ODI Half Slleve Kit with new sponsor here it is...
13mk.jpg

Nice kit but why are the Pepsi logos on both sides of the arm? should it be on one?

Ok however you prefer it punk.. but it dosent look so realistic with those pepsi logos on both arms.. IMO.

Ok I decided to make Aussie 20 Twenty kit so here it is some of the things arent right but thats because lack of knowledge i have on photoshop...

1ub6.jpg

punk sk8r said:
Ok I decided to make Aussie 20 Twenty kit so here it is some of the things arent right but thats because lack of knowledge i have on photoshop...

1ub6.jpg
Nice Kit mate! but are the Player names and numbers in green for this kit? :rolleyes: anyways you will get better in photoshop try your best!

no there supposed to be yellow but i dont now how to edit colours and xml stuff so your going to have to stick with greed :D

Why dont you take that Colour changer made by Suprya, search the downloads center ;)

shakeel ahmed said:
make my face

read my thread I dont make faces!!! and do i look psychic to you that i know what your face looks like without you posting it sounds rude!!!

Users who are viewing this thread