Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

yh there both mine i dont think there blury wen i took the pics they were huge its just the ball marks and these pics are streched

Your bats are OK - I guess the questionable quality is more down to the actual condition of the bats - what resolution are you working at?

punk sk8r said:
hey check these bats there my own personal ones some of the pics are stretched i done a cheap collage but they good...
good work dude.
hope to see some more good work.
keep it up!! and some more effort would make ur work remarkable.

Um heres a Kahuna Bat using the 4GB method i dont think it looks that good well its the old Kahuna and its different from the one BF made it has more pattern on the back so here you go still need to finish it though!!!

cricket200520060628222611879pr.jpg

cricket200520060628222621789ys.jpg

yh it is from the pics thing Barmy uploaded i wanted to see if this 4gb colourin thing works

ok guys i have been working on ways to make 4GB and i have found a great way of doing it and it looks pretty good so this has to be my best piece of work so far its a Kookaburra Diablo even though its been made i just wanted to see if it looks good here it is there are a few adjustments by the way so no point in pointing them out as this is my first proper 4GB bat!!!

bat8ud.jpg

are u just coping them off blic or what is this new techinique? im excited if its new!

well yh its from the BLIC textures but its not copied it took me time to do it ive done it properly so yh its not copying well it sort of is. Well i dont think the new tec is new but its new for me anyway i just realised that you should use Magnetic Lasso tool and then just out line what you want then coulour it in so it looks lie its from scratch and do gradient or what ever you want to do with it its easy and i found my bat looks pretty good.

peeps please post replys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread