Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

hey daric i kno making 4gbs hard but ur good at it and seeing BFs a busy guy cud u please help me and give me tips on how to get the exact lettering and stuff lik that?

punk sk8r said:
hey daric i kno making 4gbs hard but ur good at it and seeing BFs a busy guy cud u please help me and give me tips on how to get the exact lettering and stuff lik that?

I am flattered that you think of me as a good bat maker, but I just try to find good pics of the various logos that I use. You can also use the text tool in Photoshop and compare your text to that of the real bat, but I don't usually do that.

so thats what id lik to kno how do u do it please tell me ur Gray Nicks looked great

I used different methods to make my Gray-Nicolls bats. For the most part, I went on to the official site and got pics of the bats. I either used the polygonal tool to recreate the shapes on the back of the bats or I put them into the game, stretched them then touched up on them so there wouldn't be a tangible difference. I also used the gradient tool to make those stripes you can see next to my Gray-Nicolls logos. It can be a complex process which is difficult to explain properly. I also touched up the back logos using Paint, like I did with my Powerbow.

Last edited:
i have a polygon tool not polygonal but how would i get the Ihsan font thats hard aint it?

I haven't made Ihsan bats as yet so I cannot really say. I am not really a seasoned pro as of yet; I have been steadily increasing my range, which means that so far I have only made Gray-Nicolls, Slazenger and one WANGA bat.

well please help with just one thing how can i do outlines on my writing and stuff?

Hmm...outlines - I myself would use the polygon tool to do it, but that would take a bit of time and requires some precision.

but the polygonas well a polygon say i wanted to outline a the letter ''I'' then id hav some polygona round it

No, you wouldn't. You just click repeatedly until you have an outline of the I. I'm sorry but it's difficult to explain :( .

Last edited:
punk sk8r said:
i have a polygon tool not polygonal but how would i get the Ihsan font thats hard aint it?

The AS Bat was really nice.

I have left some messages in the Bats from Scratch thread.
Follow the message and tell me whether its working.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread