Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

Hello Punk sk8r!
Some awesome bats there .......Top stuff punk..... reps for u Keep it up
Cheers

World Cup 2003 Kit & Stump

hey guys i have been working of some kits and decided to make Englands 03 and the 03 PEPSI Stumps the pic of stumps is taken from behind but they look same on front ok post replys thanks!!!

Heres the England 03 ODI Kit...

Just write Pepsi two times on the stumps with logo then it will look good.Kits looks good but its without crease.

doh forgot logo lol ill remember next time but the pic i saw Brett Lee was holding it and it never had a logo but the LG ones did and i dont know how to do the creases even with tutorial

punk sk8r said:
doh forgot logo lol ill remember next time but the pic i saw Brett Lee was holding it and it never had a logo but the LG ones did and i dont know how to do the creases even with tutorial
I can help u in creases. :)

guys i got good news i think i know how to do creases i used BLIC Tu thanks gaurav anyway but i dont know what they look like in game so well hav to see

India 97/98 ODI Kit!!!

Here you go guys my first kit with creases the India 97/98 one trust it has creases although it may not look lik it...enjoy and post u feedback!!!

good work Punk!!!

Punk, I found something in the screenshot...The wills logo on one of the hand is in reverse order i.e slliw... So correct it and update it!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread