Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

Alright Chimp here is your Woodworm bat obviously i cudnt get the sig on the back coz i dont have his sig lol hope you like it i have replaced the CA 2000 not Inzys one the other one ok...

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2006-04-19 17-18-00-32.jpg
    Cricket2005 2006-04-19 17-18-00-32.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Cricket2005 2006-04-19 17-18-07-43.jpg
    Cricket2005 2006-04-19 17-18-07-43.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Woodworm Wand.zip
    156 KB · Views: 10
could you remove the black bit at the bottom of the grip and if possible but this on the bottom like on my bat

Attachments

• Picture 999.jpg
    Picture 999.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 155
so theres no black bit just yellow? and i dont think the sigs possible coz ur bat colour is different to the one of the created one ill try figure somthing out

yeah, just yellow, i hope you can sort sumthing out about the signature

Ok mate i actually got the sig on and tried some tools to help it but its not really looking top notch but i have another way which might work but it'll take time ok for now heres the No Tape Version

Attachments

• Woodworm Wand no Grip.zip
    159.3 KB · Views: 1
what bat does it replace, the Gn monster that you made replaced the AG200

Ok mate i have got the best part of the sig i tried you may like it and you told me to replace the AS 2000 btw im talking in terms of 4GB Batpack replacement not another one this replaces the CA Pro 2000

Attachments

• Woodworm Wand no Grip and sig.zip
    160.2 KB · Views: 2
i would tey it, but my IDE Drive has broken, it wont detect any thing :(

AHH man so u cant play Cricket 05 i might have to post the pics of it try get it fixed

can you post the pics of the front and back, im tryng to find someone to fix it

Ok you just upload the player file so i will upload TUTSIS roster tutsi i hope you dont mind me doing this sorry about it. Im not taking credit for the roster it was done all by Tutsi oh and btw its got me in it LOL!!!

Here you go Chimp the bat with the Sig i think it looks pretty good so what do you think?

Attachments

• Tutsis 1.1 Roster.zip
    129.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 132
punk sk8r said:
Ok you just upload the player file so i will upload TUTSIS roster tutsi i hope you dont mind me doing this sorry about it. Im not taking credit for the roster it was done all by Tutsi oh and btw its got me in it LOL!!!

Here you go Chimp the bat with the Sig i think it looks pretty good so what do you think?
thanx

Guys ive made a decision that i will make a batpack but it waill have bats that arnt made by Burma so things like the older Slazengers and stuff and some GNs that arnt there or i think they arnt and if you dont want to put them all in you can choose ones that you want they'll have seperate folders tell me what you think guys thanks!!!

that woodworm bat youve made is excelent, what are GN bats ?

Users who are viewing this thread