Punk's Download Thread - Punks Hard Gameplay V1?

ok, just about to try it. do you make faces, or can you make faces ?

i know how to make faces but not the o-edit thing and my hands well shakey when outlining

lol, im trying to get someone to make the nick knight face, ive asked duded64 and he is going to make it but he cant do it until the 2nd week of may, and im on holiday lol. 2day i went to see Warwickshire V Cambridge, i went on saturday aswell, i got rele good pics of nick knight, dougie brown, johnathan trott, ian westwood, jim troughton and a few others, i saw H. Streak bowl, it is like a rocket lol, 1st time ive seen a proper match. And it was the team i support (warwickshire) :D

That bats excelent, the only thing i would say to do is make the colour of the wood more like wood

Ps: is there a way to get these players to the warwickshire team
TD Groeneward
Je anyon
L dagget

Last edited:
gambino said:
puck can you plz upload ur roster?

im not making rosters mate or are you talking about Mohommed Asif which i can give u seperatly and then u can import it to ur roster with player editor v3

Chimp123 said:
lol, im trying to get someone to make the nick knight face, ive asked duded64 and he is going to make it but he cant do it until the 2nd week of may, and im on holiday lol. 2day i went to see Warwickshire V Cambridge, i went on saturday aswell, i got rele good pics of nick knight, dougie brown, johnathan trott, ian westwood, jim troughton and a few others, i saw H. Streak bowl, it is like a rocket lol, 1st time ive seen a proper match. And it was the team i support (warwickshire) :D

That bats excelent, the only thing i would say to do is make the colour of the wood more like wood

Ps: is there a way to get these players to the warwickshire team
TD Groeneward
Je anyon
L dagget

are those players already ingame if so just go to my cricket and then take them out of the team there in and replace them for warwickshire players

i think they are already in the game, but i dont know what team they play for :( do you make kits or cam you make kits ? and if i posted pics of my bat , could you make it

Last edited:
Chimp123 said:
i think they are already in the game, but i dont know what team they play for :( do you make kits or cam you make kits ? and if i posted pics of my bat , could you make it

yh go on post ur bat pics make sure there good and yes i do kits

heres the kit, can you do it with the short sleeves. The logo on the collar is pedigree. on the top of both sleeves the logo is liverpool victoria ( i think )
can you but the cap on them aswell

Attachments

• DSC00102.JPG
    DSC00102.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00101.JPG
    DSC00101.JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 120
ok and wheres the bat?

btw is the middle supposed to be plain or is that massive logo they hav ingame supposed to be there?

i need to take my camera down the shop and get the photos and videos onto a disc, then i can take some photos of my bat, im going to get the pics on a disc now

The massive logo that they have in the middle in the game isnt suppost to be there

Last edited:
here is another picture, and how is it coming along ?

Attachments

• DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    603.3 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread