Rugby 08: The USA Eagles Resurrection - Set to return?

thankyou for the praise good analysis of my performance. love the updates especially the comical ones about the apples and surgery:rolleyes:

10. Gutterman - 5/10
Decent directing of the play (no pun intended). Drop the ball a couple of times, and some mistakes in his kicking game.

hittng the nail on the head there (no pun intended) too many mistakes. poor game overall for me. need to improve majorly

The next match will be early next week if I'm lucky. I'm a bit snowed under at the moment :).

Good lol cause ive injured my bicep and typing hurts lol, good win boys i missed a few in defence as previously mentioned but nevermind we will still charge on

good work mate 7/10 and a try :happy

awesome, stick to doing it like this, 7 pages and 1 match shows its popular just dont stop thats the worst thing you can do :hpraise

nytlogo379x64.gif

An injury scare at training today has put doubt on Ayub 95's availability for the coming matches. The scrum half collided with team mate and fellow scrum half Holdenator during a game of touch rugby at training. Ayub 95 had to be carried off the park and it said that he has a small head injury which may put him out of the coming match against Tonga.

The team doctor has said that we shouldn't be too concerned about the injury, and he is confident Ayub 95 can recover in time. It has been reported the scrum half has spent his time recovering playing EA Cricket 07 on PlayStation 2.

The match against Tonga is set to be played later this week.

great little update mate. what a way to recover by playing cr 07. i mean seriously

kutgw

Users who are viewing this thread