sid_19840's Graphics Downloads

Ok Briggs i have made a bmp but could not found a proper head shape for your face.

Attachments

• Briggs jpg.jpg
    Briggs jpg.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 347
Im sorry,I dont have any time at all in my hands atm,could you please try some of the other face makers.Apologies once more.

you cant make a good face with the current pic. a non-smily straight on pic would do good :)

yeah tats true mate!

well apparantly ur true mate...i juz tried to shoot that with my digi cam.. i got a couple of straight face pics but those are professional pics...eiither they are too straight face or it will have my team members with me in it... i will shoot a brand new pic and give u dude... asapa gd'day n' cheez! :cheers

sachin post the new pic and i will also have a go at it.

here ur !

dude i juz wuznt able 2 find tiem at home to take a snap... here is a pic,an old pic of mine...i juz thot this might help... i even tried with the old one trying to make a face using the basic head shape of flintoff.. well thats suits me good cuz am like 6'4" tall and broad too... the problem i had was with the eye part really...i thot u guys those who have alreayd had experience making lots of faces might help.. thx for whoever wants to try at it! i wuld be gr8ful to ya!! gud luck! and cheez!! :cheers

** i dont have much long hair in that pic cuz it was almost a year back.. i got real long hair now dude!! so i guess a long hair wuld do.. thx!!**

Attachments

• edited for face-making.JPG
    edited for face-making.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Great work sid_19840!!! For better images go to www.Gettyimages.com and you'll find tons of pictures there and they're large too.

Thanks,Im trying to work mostly on heads and hair styles atm,and not on face's as I think that we now have a good set of face maker's.

The Compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted

When I finished downloading the Aussie Face pack it said that: The Compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted

is this just for me all does this happen to everyone? :mad

I need help! I have a bad graphics card and the created players' face appear black. If I change the faces with patches, will they still appear black or will they not?

Users who are viewing this thread