WRESTLING Smackdown vs Raw 2011

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
SvR 2011 Online has been in news for a quite long time but I haven't seen anything related to that game except the trailer.

BTW in the screenshot,Miz looks like Donald Duck.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh. He Really Is.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Happy to know its for PC aswell, looks quite nice and realistic.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
WWE has no reason to release game for PC. Console versions are doing well and developing game for PC will take more of their time as for console they just make some tweaks here and there every year to present new one.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
WWE has no reason to release game for PC. Console versions are doing well and developing game for PC will take more of their time as for console they just make some tweaks here and there every year to present new one.

The game has been announced though - although news has been thin on the ground.

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

More details about the game were revealed recently. It sounds pretty interesting.

Gamescom: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Blowout - PlayStation 3 Preview at IGN

Need an overview of what you're about to get into? Free-roaming backstage environments are back, you no longer have to earn your Create-A-Superstars attributes, Hell in a Cell has been revamped and includes weapons under the ring, and pretty much anything you're doing outside of the Road to WrestleMania storylines or online matches is taking place in "WWE Universe," a mode that wraps storylines, feuds and a programming schedule into one package that's always evolving and changing.

FINALLY!!!!!!

How long has it taken for them to work out that HiAC needs weapons under the ring - lots of them!! Also, the idea that all matches (besides RTWM and online) take part in a mode that wraps storylines, feuds and schedules into one package means bye-bye to 'lose-and-you-have-to-replay-the-match' syndrome - something I've always hated in any type of game.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is now firmly back on my radar! If it retains what was great about SvR 2010, such as the fighting system, it'll be the best WWE game ever. :banana2 :happy

That's not to say Road to WrestleMania is dead to me – quite the contrary. If you're just joining us, Road to WrestleMania is SVR's set-story portion of the series. Here, you choose one from a handful of Superstars, and live the lead-up to WrestleMania as that wrestler. In the past, this was a very linear experience where you'd get a cutscene, play a match, get a cutscene, play a match and so on.

That changes this year.

In WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, you set out on a Superstar's life, but you live it like never before. Now, you wander the backstage area and interact with other Superstars. Mini-quests pop up, fights break out, you talk to the commissioner, and so on. If that kind of exploring isn't your thing, you can just walk to the story objective on your mini-map and keep the tale rolling – it's your choice. You need to make decisions about whom you align yourself with, too, and that will lead to different endings and story segments.

Sounds like the 'replay lost matches' nonsense is gone from RTWM as well then! Fight Night Round 4 with bells on, but in WWE clothing - excellent stuff!

Edit: Release date confirmed: 29th October UK and Europe - a few days earlier everywhere else, I think. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 10 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I am happy with SVR 2010. :yes

Read the preview yet? Still happy with SvR 2010? :D

Last edited:

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
The game has been announced though - although news has been thin on the ground.

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

FINALLY!!!!!!

How long has it taken for them to work out that HiAC needs weapons under the ring - lots of them!! Also, the idea that all matches (besides RTWM and online) take part in a mode that wraps storylines, feuds and schedules into one package means bye-bye to 'lose-and-you-have-to-replay-the-match' syndrome - something I've always hated in any type of game.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is now firmly back on my radar! If it retains what was great about SvR 2010, such as the fighting system, it'll be the best WWE game ever. :banana2 :happy

Sounds like the 'replay lost matches' nonsense is gone from RTWM as well then! Fight Night Round 4 with bells on, but in WWE clothing - excellent stuff!

Edit: Release date confirmed: 29th October UK and Europe - a few days earlier everywhere else, I think. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 10 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Read the preview yet? Still happy with SvR 2010? :D

i am happy with the new one as well but tired of keeping stats in excel and wwe universe sounds good.

afridi118 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

masterblaster76 give me yur psn afridi118 here

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I play SVR after 1 year gap so I will buy 2012 one. :D

Need SVR2 style career mode. :yes

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
what improvements will smack down vs raw 2011 will make it for ps2.what will be the new features.:clap

the new universe mode sounds nice as it replace exhibition its like wwf smackdown 2 know your role season mode typo where u get card for each show
y nake matches and rivals etch in each show kinda like ewr and gm mode in 2006 2007 and 2008 version.
also creat a sign is new with new ariel finisher creater like create a midified dudley dog etc

Users who are viewing this thread