Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

IPL season 2.

After the great success of IPL season 1 the second season is going international each team is assigned with a stadium as a home ground
all set to under way the league will last for 44 days and will involve 59 matches.

Team to watch during this season are the Deccan Chargers after finishing last in the points table during the first IPL season the Deccan Chargers need to start firing up all through the start of the second season.

Whats lying in stock for the Deccan chargers in the second season ?
Will they be able to make an impression this time ?

To find out all stay connected and read the story.. starting shortly in the planet cricket stories forum...

Title:- Deccan Chargers route in the second IPL.
Writer:- Aways.
Game:- Cricket 07

before I go into the longer term player diary story I'll be doing a shorter story about the ashes but with a bit of a twist. Playing on cricket 07 it's called, Englands Ashes 2009: The Way It Should Have Been. stay tuned for more in the next few days.

i am planning to start a story of as a manager of the Pakistani team...However i was looking that some one may help me in making a signature for me??? I suck at them.

coming soon (in about a fortnight) the AFRICAN PREMIER LEAGUE, it will be a 40/40 over competition where 2 teams from South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya will compete.

But.. I will need 6 team managers/owners as you will have to draft international players and domestic cricket players from South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya. I will then sim a 12 round competition using CricSim.

And I will need someone to create an AFRICAN PREMIER LEAGUE logo and a sig..

coming soon (in about a fortnight) the AFRICAN PREMIER LEAGUE, it will be a 40/40 over competition where 2 teams from South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya will compete.

But.. I will need 6 team managers/owners as you will have to draft international players and domestic cricket players from South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya. I will then sim a 12 round competition using CricSim.

Sounds good. A few people seeing my APL story lately and doing stuff like it. ;)

Sounds really cool

I young foreign player gets called up to play for Gloucestershire. He has a British passport so he qualifies to play. At first it seems glamorous until things in his personal life get in his way and doesn't get along to well with his teamates.

EDIT: Would have posted this earlier if it wasn't for the server problems. Finally Posted it story though.

Man this is really cool stuff.. I'm new here could someone tell me how these leagues are created?

PPL,Pakistan Premier League
Watch out for my first ever stimulation based story.
Comming Soon only on PC...........

Users who are viewing this thread