South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Was unlucky with that 2nd edge tbf.

Haddin should've had a go.

when johnson first came into the team he could swing the ball both ways.

from what ive heard bollinger has the same skill.

But not long after joining the aus side Johnson lost that ability??
Hope the same thing doesnt happen to Bollinger.

When I saw him he hardly swung it, could be like Lee where he swings it some days and others he doesn't. Not a consistent one, and now hes changed his action. Something about not being able to bowl at the pace he wanted to or uncomfortable release. Don't think Bollinger will lose his swing. In particular if he stays away from the ODI side as Bracken started to lose his swing I think it was.

That missed run out chance might come back and bite us on the bottom.

Looks like it and Haddin miscatch from Bollinger. It looks like hes getting seam movement into Smith, keeping it very tight and causing Smith quite a few problems. Too bad it's not a swinging day but hes certainly showing he doesn't need it to be dangerous.

Kinda of a break through :p Johnson takes out Smith, good thing for SA is Amla will continue to score while McKeinze snails his way.

Smith retired hurt, McKenzie 4 from 47 balls. I think he is struggling to play the ball.

Bollinger hasnt got a wicket yet but he looks good very happy with the selectors on finally picking him.

off topic geez some of these kfc ads this year are classics.
my fav is the krezy krezja one

Was it a streaker? Too bad Roy is not here. :rtfl

What so special about Bollinger except his name remind me of ginger. It will be intresting to see how much spin Hauritz gets.

Users who are viewing this thread