South Africa vs Zimbabwe & Pakistan, October-November 2010/11

oops he's gone, Adnan actually took a catch.:p
He was playing well, now Kallis has to take them forward.

Good stuff by the boys so far. Still can't believe UDRS is again not being used, the ICC needs to get their act together. It needs to be involved in each test series.

Also well done to smith becoming the player with the most test centuries as captain.

I swear, this is the worst team to ever follow.

For all I know, SA could be 380 all out tomorrow morning after being 311/3.

It COULD happen :p

Good stuff by the boys so far. Still can't believe UDRS is again not being used, the ICC needs to get their act together. It needs to be involved in each test series.

Also well done to smith becoming the player with the most test centuries as captain.

It's not the ICC's fault though is it. It's up to the cricketing boards of the two countries to agree whether or not to use it (or just one country if you're playing India :rolleyes).

wow what a turn around, Hafeez is in such a fine form with the bat, so he will be the key man.

Great turn in the match, Kallis' wicket was the turning point of the match. Great bowling from Gul.

I seriously can't believe how well and confidently Pakistani openers are batting against Steyn and Morkel after all the crap and misery they had to endure over the last year.

I seriously can't believe how well and confidently Pakistani openers are batting against Steyn and Morkel after all the crap and misery they had to endure over the last year.

really man, who knows what to expect from Pakistan these days?

well, illegal middle-eastern betting syndicates obviously, but who else?

Pakistan are batting amazingly well.

Interesting stat of the day: Jacques Kallis has more runs, more wickets, and more catches than the entire Pakistan side.

You can see the difference in class between Younis Khan and the rest of the Pakistani batsmen.

Many people have been saying guys like Azhar Ali have a lot of talent, but really they just look like talented blockers to me. In comparison guys like Umar Akmal are talented hitters. Neither of them are true batsman quality.

Users who are viewing this thread