South African Tour of India 2010

Looks like I cirsed Pujara. He got out immediately after my last post.

Harris and Parnell have really let the home side get away.

Good partnership between Nayar and Dhawan.

It looks a little greenish in the photos, probably a bit of juice in there, but it's also a ground known for good, even pace, so it would encourage batsmen looking to play shots, especially after the shine wears off. Won't be too much there for the spinners.

South African spinners are amusing. First it was Nicky Boje for years, now Paul Harris. Token bowlers in the team for some odd reason.

Adarsh added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Then again, the Indian batsmen have treated every spinner who has toured India recently as useless, and end up throwing their wickets away.

Abhishek! :banana2

This must be the best ton out of the 3 he has hit recently.

Prepare the turning tracks and lets see how South Africa plays on them. If they want to become number 1 then they should play well in every condition. Why should only india have to prove that?;)

Looks like I cirsed Pujara. He got out immediately after my last post.

Harris and Parnell have really let the home side get away.

Good partnership between Nayar and Dhawan.

At the current stage parnell is always going to go for a few but he does get wickets. If we didn't have kallis he would probably not get picked because it would be a big risk. . Reckon botha will be the spinner in the first test.

South African spinners are amusing. First it was Nicky Boje for years, now Paul Harris. Token bowlers in the team for some odd reason.

Adarsh added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Then again, the Indian batsmen have treated every spinner who has toured India recently as useless, and end up throwing their wickets away.

Boje still managed to bowl SA to victory on a tour of india were we won 2-0.:) We don't have a class spiner but you need a spinner in the subcotinent. The two guys in the squad is the best we have to offer.

Prepare the turning tracks and lets see how South Africa plays on them. If they want to become number 1 then they should play well in every condition. Why should only india have to prove that?;)

Because india haven't won or even drawn a test series vs south africa in south africa in the last 10 years. SA have a very good record in india. In the last 10 years SA have won one series,drawn one and lost one vs india in india.

Because india haven't won or even drawn a test series vs south africa in south africa in the last 10 years. SA have a very good record in india. In the last 10 years SA have won one series,drawn one and lost one vs india in india.

When have India ever drawn a test series against SA in SA:confused:

Ok performance by South Africa, can't read much into it when we use 10 bowlers. Botha looks more likely to be the first choice spinner after the performance Harris has given us.

When have India ever drawn a test series against SA in SA:confused:

Ok performance by South Africa, can't read much into it when we use 10 bowlers. Botha looks more likely to be the first choice spinner after the performance Harris has given us.

Read again. I said india have never won or drawn a test series in SA. They only managed to win 1 test in SA since readmission. We have a much better record in india.

Nayar is in beastly form. Another 100, right after his epic 259.

Lets hope we see him soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread