South African Tour of India 2010

What site provides the domestic scores for India?

I tried BCCI site, but it's very dirty. And I know that Cricinfo gets its domestic scores from another source.

why isnt cricinfo displaying the scores ?? the tour match was supposed to start today right ??

Wow, Pandey is doing well against South Africa. Any idea how the wicket is playing? Pujara and Pandey have a great chance to knocking selection doors if they bat well here against the SA quicks. Especially a century for either of these two would really rock it for their career

I wouldn't look to deaply into Tour matches. Usually the touring side doesn't play with full intensity.

Seems Pandey got out immediately after that.Pujara went for 17.Nayar hits an half century.Dhawan comes to bat at no.7 :eek:.No major performances from the Indians till now.

It seems Paul Harris is doing everything he can to be dropped before the first test.

Good fight back from Nayar and Dhawan here. Manish Pandey looked impressive in his innings but was unable to keep on going, which I'm sure he would be quite disappointed with as it would have been a good opportunity to impress the selectors here.

I've been following updates from cricket365.com on the match, and this was the latest update:
09:15 GMT: This is a young President's XI side but Nayar and Dhawan are showing the sort of talent that we can expect in years to come. Although there's a lack of intensity about the Proteas both batsmen have looked perfectly comfortable and the highlight in the 15 minutes since tea has been Dhawan's thumping sweep shot for four off the bowling of Botha. And as I write he skips down the track to clip Duminy through midwicket for four more.

Users who are viewing this thread