South African Tour of India 2010

Amla is all over the Indian bowlers after Kallis dominated first. Good batting here from that pair.

seriously! whats the plan? 12 overs left, 540 on the card. Declare!! Smith trying to tire Sehwag by bowling him more? That must be it...

either go after it, or declare!!!

then he should go after it. after you cross over 230, no player hangs around. they goes after it, and score more as quickly as possible, or the skipper declares.

I think Smith is afraid of Sehwag scoring all these by tomorrow lunch.

The next milestone is his 250, then its only 28 more to break Smith's record

thats exctly why he should declare NOW! :laugh

nah i guess Smith is trying not to be selfish here. Thats why he cant do it

Alastor: "SA should have scored fast earlier and declared with 16 overs left. India's openers have been in the field for 2 days, Steyn, Morkel and Parnell have been sitting around with their feet up for 2 days. SA have wasted a great opportunity not bowling tonight."

pretty much...

HAHAHA !!! smith doesnt even trust the best pace attack in cricket. :laugh:laugh

Smith = Worst Captain EVER :facepalm

This is exactly the same thing with SL a while ago. Bloody losers.

thats exctly why he should declare NOW! :laugh

nah i guess Smith is trying not to be selfish here. Thats why he cant do it

pretty much...

I think he'd be foolish to declare too early, it's only into day two of five and they could push into a position of only having to bat once which it's unlikley they've reached yet.

Massive 340 partnership to turn India's early advantage on its head, keep them chasing the ball and wear out their openers. I'd maybe declare inside the first hour of day three to keep the Indians guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread