South African Tour of India 2010

I laugh at all the people who say 'yawn' and continually complain. These players play for their country, they don't play for your entertainment. There's so many other things on TV, you can switch the channel if you don't want to watch. No one here cares if you find it boring. No one is forcing you to watch. So stop complaining, and do something else then. As for the Indian's who are complaining. You are the biggest hypocrites in the world. When you guys were thumping Sri Lanka, there were no complaints, but now you are facing a much better side, and are getting thumped and the complaints of flat pitches come into play. Yes the pitch is flat, but your bowling attack is weak, and we're simply dissecting it bit by bit.

Could not have put it better if I tried.....I do however think it might be in our best interest to up the rate a bit. We've scored 22 in the last 10 overs, would like us to double that and enable us to only bat once in this game. Dont want to be chasing a small target on a crumbling 4th or 5th day!

owned9wz.jpg

Great post.

I laugh at all the people who say 'yawn' and continually complain. These players play for their country, they don't play for your entertainment. There's so many other things on TV, you can switch the channel if you don't want to watch. No one here cares if you find it boring. No one is forcing you to watch. So stop complaining, and do something else then. As for the Indian's who are complaining. You are the biggest hypocrites in the world. When you guys were thumping Sri Lanka, there were no complaints, but now you are facing a much better side, and are getting thumped and the complaints of flat pitches come into play. Yes the pitch is flat, but your bowling attack is weak, and we're simply dissecting it bit by bit.

Do you think beating Sri Lanka on batting friendly tracks is easy? When was the last time you did that? Did`nt Sanga and Jaya put up that huge stand against you guys last time around?

I don't think you want to make this your only innings though, Indian conditions being as taxing as they are, you almost have to force yourself to make sure you bat a 3rd innings and back your bowlers to get the job done. Don't want to make the same mistake Australia did :noway

Do you think beating Sri Lanka on batting friendly tracks is easy?

Who said to make the tracks so batting friendly. The BCCI are the ones responsible for it. If the pitches actually offered something, then maybe we would be in for a better contest. The BCCI seems to be more concerned about batting averages instead of getting actual results. Also the Sri Lankan batsman are nothing special. Sangakarra, Jayawardena are the only good batsman. Dilshan just throws his bat at everything, and on these pitches it comes off. Samaraweera is a flat track bully. Their bowling attack is nothing special. Murali is becoming ineffective now a days.

When was the last time you did that? Did`nt Sanga and Jaya put up that huge stand against you guys last time around?

The side we faced was much better than the one you faced. You guys would have probably not have won, if Sri Lanka didn't get all those horrible decisions. They showed some real sportsmanship by not making a huge issue out of it, unlike some other teams. *cough cough*

double_facepalm_lg.jpg

if you think we enjoyed the 600 / 700 + run fests of the SL series....then
i have nothing more to say to you.

and btw...we are not criticizing how slow SAF is batting....but criticizing the indian pitches for being so flat and pathetic bowlers.
we are yawning at ourselves. so theres no reason for you to make such solid predictions and judgements. :sarcasm

Last edited:
double_facepalm_lg.jpg

if you think we enjoyed the 600 / 700 + run fests of the SL series....then
i have nothing more to say to you.

and btw...we are not criticizing how slow SAF is batting....but criticizing the indian pitches for being so flat and pathetic bowlers.
we are yawning at ourselves. so theres no reason for you to make snide remarks.

People seem to have a stereotype about the Indian fans that we turn a blind eye to our team's/BCCI's faults when we are winning but start lambasting the same the moment we are pushed to the backfoot. How can I make such guys understand that it is NOT the case!!

The Saffers should declare. No need to drag the innings any further. They have got us by the balls and now their bowlers just need to maintain the pressure.

Hey it's Chak De India movie on Set Max :D

oh well we have a live match in progress :facepalm

Chetan0304 added 10000000 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Don't compare our bowling to yours. Wouldn't want to embarrass Steyn and Morkel, by comparing them to Ishant Sharma.
let's keep that for future. :sarcasm

declare now, and bowl at India for 10-15 overs, could pick up GG or even Shewag

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

declare after Amla makes 250. he should really go after the bowling now, idk what's their plan is. Boucher should go after it, if not Amla!!

Still over an hour left today to bat, they will just be happy with what they've got at the end of the day and declare overnight

Users who are viewing this thread