South African Tour of India 2010

Well done to Hasim Amla on his double ton!

South Africa should be declaring soon enough, hopefully. It's a given that they'll reach 500+ and most probably declare after scoring 550+ which they should be able to reach by halfway through the final session.

The wicket has some help for the spinners though. Harris will pick up a few wickets. I don`t see us saving this game from here with our second string batting lineup against the raw pace of the SA bowlers. I doubt the likes of Saha and Badri would have seen anything like the pace of Steyn and Morkel. Also, we are not that great against left arm spin and Harris will be a threat as well. :crying

tbh, am so bored i dont even care if india dwindle out in less than 50 runs.

BRING ON THE DUSTBOWLS !!! :mad

YAWN!!!! Bye bye, good night... I havent watched a single ball today live on video inspite of having access to it (all on Cricinfo). Very likely that India will fail on this pitch coming second. Can easily see a huge SA win.

I cant stop watching cricket in India, but we have become the worst in the world and this is a definite attempt to kill off test cricket.

Poor Kallis :( Misses out again. The ICC needs to do something about the pitches in India. Far too flat.

Kallis is the most consistent player I have ever seen. Time and time again, he takes all the responsibility on his shoulder's and plays a great knock. He would be in my XI any day of the week. So what if he hasn't got a double. I'll take a consistent series of good knocks over just one great knock in six innings.

Amla... well he just played magnificently. He's one of the most honest players in the game these days. Walks when not given, and is a real sportsman. Hard to not like him. Good on him.

YAWN!!!! Bye bye, good night... I havent watched a single ball today live on video inspite of having access to it (all on Cricinfo). Very likely that India will fail on this pitch coming second. Can easily see a huge SA win.

I cant stop watching cricket in India, but we have become the worst in the world and this is a definite attempt to kill off test cricket.

If Sehwag hits 300 off 212 balls, you won't be yawning... ;)

I laugh at all the people who say 'yawn' and continually complain. These players play for their country, they don't play for your entertainment. There's so many other things on TV, you can switch the channel if you don't want to watch. No one here cares if you find it boring. No one is forcing you to watch. So stop complaining, and do something else then. As for the Indian's who are complaining. You are the biggest hypocrites in the world. When you guys were thumping Sri Lanka, there were no complaints, but now you are facing a much better side, and are getting thumped and the complaints of flat pitches come into play. Yes the pitch is flat, but your bowling attack is weak, and we're simply dissecting it bit by bit.

Users who are viewing this thread