South African Tour of India 2010

AH FINALLY!!!! We got Kallis.... Didnt let him get that double hundred. And it was Bhajji in the end (I decided to put my support on one bowler even though I havent liked his recent performances)

Kallis you knob...i swear he will NEVER get a double this was probably his best chance ever. Oh well hopefully we can push up the runrate now because I was falling asleep...

Go AB!!

OH!! De Villiers almost run out there (again by Vijay). Vijay needs some luck with the direct hits. The boy is quite alert at the close-in position. He almost had Kallis out cheaply yesterday and today DeVilliers escapes.

once again Kallis misses out. Oh well he was starting to get tied down and we need to get runs quicker if we have any hope of trying to get 20 wickets.

you can still have Duminy at 5/6 right under Prince

They can open with Amla who is better opener then Prince. But then he is doing well at 3 too. Or just drop Duminy, who became a flop after getting IPL $$ shoved up his a$$, and have Prince.

Smith
McK.
Amla
Kallis
AB
Prince
JP
Boucher
Morkel
DS
WD Parnell

Its ok to not have Harries v India, how much is he gonna trouble the batting Gods.

Mckenzie probably not the best opening bat on the domestic scene, Dean Elgar got something like 6 tons in the series and he's only 22 or around that age.
The great India batting Gods are not troubled by anyone.

Kallis struggles after passing 100. That is why he can never be considered to be a great batsmen.

Kallis struggles after passing 100. That is why he can never be considered to be a great batsmen.

Thats a bit of a foolish thing to say about someone with 35 test match hundreds, don`t you think?

Tum Tum, you tool!

I dont care much for Kallis, he is a great bat though, but his inability to get BIG hundreds at number 4 does rank him lower though IMO. Clarke is the same. Punter, Sachin, Dravid, Kumar, Sehwag- they get massive 200's when they get in. By the time Kallis usually gets to 150 its tea on day 2 anyway, he's just too slow most of the time.

It is just my opinion.

If someone talks about naming the great batsmen of all time, Kallis wouldn't really be in my Top 20 or 30.