South African Tour of India 2010

Parnell, Kallis, Morkel and Steyn and no Dravid, Laxman. :facepalm:facepalm

Yeah IF we manage to get a huge score, like 500+ then I feel one of the top 3 guys for India must get a massive score....Sehwag might have to repeat the 300 he got against us last time If India are to survive this.

Yeah IF we manage to get a huge score, like 500+ then I feel one of the top 3 guys for India must get a massive score....Sehwag might have to repeat the 300 he got against us last time If India are to survive this.

Yeah Sehwag and Gambhir both are the key. Because after that there is only Sachin and Dhoni rest of them are new to intl. cricket. Saha averages 30 something in domestic cricket. So indian inning depends on 4 guys now. Two of them has to score a big century.

Yeah Sehwag and Gambhir both are the key. Because after that there is only Sachin and Dhoni rest of them are new to intl. cricket. Saha averages 30 something in domestic cricket. So indian inning depends on 4 guys now. Two of them has to score a big century.

Yeah thats why I think the first 10 overs of the day/innings is vital....if Steyn can do a Zaheer Khan within the first few overs then India are in deeeep sh!t

I hope Kallis finally gets a double century. He deserves it! Amla will get out early today and i think South Africa will declare today some time after tea so that they can bowl at least 10 overs to India. They should reach at least 520+ by then or preferably 550+

Man here I was working on my post count in a India thread. O well South Africa in the drivers seat.

i didnt know the word dumb was considered as bad behavior. jeez mom.

South Africa is on the driver seat, and they still have AB JP to come. But these 2 needs to stick around for a lil longer. And why Prince gets to open!! thats his 4/5th duck, he got some in last tour too..

where is McK.

Yeah thats why I think the first 10 overs of the day/innings is vital....if Steyn can do a Zaheer Khan within the first few overs then India are in deeeep sh!t

And that will be the real test for the new comers in the indian team. Lets see how they play and how stronger indian bench strength is. Because after 2 years Dravid and Laxman wont be in the team. Sachin will continue to play for 5 more years though. :p

And why Prince gets to open!! thats his 4/5th duck, he got some in last tour too..

Its a shame that he got moved from #6 where he was doing so well to a opener where he is struggling. He was a beast at #5 actually and did really well at #6 too. I know that it because of Duminy but he has struggled since making his debut in Australia.

I think they should tell devillers to open in the next innings with Smith just to see how it works. If i remember correctly, De Villers used to open once with smith at least in odis

Its a shame that he got moved from #6 where he was doing so well to a opener where he is struggling. He was a beast at #5 actually and did really well at #6 too. I know that it because of Duminy but he has struggled since making his debut in Australia.

you can still have Duminy at 5/6 right under Prince

They can open with Amla who is better opener then Prince. But then he is doing well at 3 too. Or just drop Duminy, who became a flop after getting IPL $$ shoved up his a$$, and have Prince.

Smith
McK.
Amla
Kallis
AB
Prince
JP
Boucher
Morkel
DS
WD Parnell

Its ok to not have Harries v India, how much is he gonna trouble the batting Gods.

And that will be the real test for the new comers in the indian team. Lets see how they play and how stronger indian bench strength is. Because after 2 years Dravid and Laxman wont be in the team. Sachin will continue to play for 5 more years though. :p

Thats why I am still very eager to watch this match even though I almost know the result. FLAT WICKET OR NOT, India face a test that will decide their future. Good that its against SA and not against some other small side. Vijay, Badri and Saha have this huge opportunity. Make it count!

I think they should tell devillers to open in the next innings with Smith just to see how it works. If i remember correctly, De Villers used to open once with smith at least in odis

He's opened for South Africa in test matches before also, and was fairly average. de Villers is fine where he is.

South African batting + Indian bowling + Flat Pitch = BORING

CaptainOZ couldn't wait till it started, I can't wait till it ends.

Now you know how I feel about the entire Australian summer....
2 crap teams vs. Australia = YAWN

Now you know how I feel about the entire Australian summer....
2 crap teams vs. Australia = YAWN

But the only part that sucked about that tour was their batting. Their bowling and our batting & bowling + an exciting pitch.

And it's not like it wasn't competitive, we could have lost a few of those matches.

Users who are viewing this thread