South African Tour of India 2010

:) India proved why Bangladesh was ordinary by beating them 2-0. And now India are playing against one of the best teams. Even if India or South Africa lose this series that wont make them ordinary. Sorry but i couldnt resist also and this is my first post in this thread i guess. ;)

This has nothing to do with Bangladesh, or how bad or good they are. I dont know why you even go there. Taking a dig at my team still wont hide the fact that Indian bowling is pretty low class :) hope you understand

This has nothing to do with Bangladesh, or how bad or good they are. I dont know why you even go there. Taking a dig at my team still wont hide the fact that Indian bowling is pretty low class :) hope you understand

A bangladeshi fan bring that "ordinary" word then he says that was not about Bangladesh. All of us know that "ordinary" word has become special now. Dont mind it. :D

Well i have criticised indian bowling more than you in the past. If you remember than i was the one who said Bangladesh has better bowlers than india. Also the pitches in Bangladesh are better than india at the moment. India is just producing these flat lifeless pitches. That is killing the cricket. India vs Bangladesh had more supporters watching the match in the stadium than in India vs South Africa match today.

:) India proved why Bangladesh was ordinary by beating them 2-0. And now India are playing against one of the best teams. Even if India or South Africa lose this series that wont make them ordinary. Sorry but i couldnt resist also and this is my first post in this thread i guess. ;)

Whats with the dig at BD cricket? Just cause your team is struggling against South Africa it doesn't mean there is a reason to take shots at BD?

Most Indian members on these forums were saying "Ishant got his groove back, he is picking up wickets against BD" and where is he in this tests? It aint hard getting Ashrafuls wickets twice in a test. Zaheer Khan is the only quality bowler India got now, sad to say. And I'm not taking a dig at Indian cricket I'm just saying that because that's how I feel and felt for a while now.
Bangladesh barely put up those numbers against a 2nd string West Indies attack, and they scored more runs against a full strength India attack, ordinary?

Whats with the dig at BD cricket? Just cause your team is struggling against South Africa it doesn't mean there is a reason to take shots at BD?

Most Indian members on these forums were saying "Ishant got his groove back, he is picking up wickets against BD" and where is he in this tests? It aint hard getting Ashrafuls wickets twice in a test. Zaheer Khan is the only quality bowler India got now, sad to say. And I'm not taking a dig at Indian cricket I'm just saying that because that's how I feel and felt for a while now.

That was a friendly banter. No need to twist your undies.

Most of the members said that about ishant. But not me so give these lectures to them. I am and was against Ishant's inclusion in this test series even if he took 2 wickets against Bangladesh which by Ishant's standard is great.

Again, this was never about Bangladesh. Just because i am a Bangladeshi fan, doesnt mean it was about Bangladesh. It's about India's bowling.

You cant just move away from the argument and just randomly push at something else, something totally irrelevant to win your argument. You lost your point there already...

I guess you didnt read the rest of my post. So mate you lost the plot. I have criticised the indian bowling in the past.

And this isnt about winning or losing the arguments. You can take that candy and keep it with yourself. But you also know in what context you use that ordinary word since you couldnt resist. :)
ordinary...

(this is my 1st post in this thread, and i just couldnt resist. )

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sides with BD cricket...

Others were just returns for shots you took at me with the "undies twisted part"

So you didnt read the part where i said Bangladesh has better bowlers and pitches than india at the moment even though i am an indian fan. I took a dig at indian bowling and pitches too. But oh i was so busy writing replies for my friend Maclovin.

Come on guys back on topic...this has been 2 pages of "he said she said" so lets talk SA v India.

Looks like 500+ score and india will wait for the declaration now. We dont have the bowlers who can take 20 wickets. A magic spell from either Zaheer or Harbhajan(:sarcasm) can bring india into this match.

Is Kallis going to finally do it. Get that double century he doesn't have. I always laugh at him not having one where Jason Gillespie does. Come on Kallis.

Is Kallis going to finally do it. Get that double century he doesn't have. I always laugh at him not having one where Jason Gillespie does. Come on Kallis.

I hope he doesnt score his first double hundred ever against India.

Looks like 500+ score and india will wait for the declaration now. We dont have the bowlers who can take 20 wickets. A magic spell from either Zaheer or Harbhajan(:sarcasm) can bring india into this match.

Yeah or you could bank on Kallis getting out within the first 5 overs of day 2 lol He almost never bats very long after he scored a 100 overnight...and then theres always the illusive 200 which I still think hes scared of :p

Yeah or you could bank on Kallis getting out within the first 5 overs of day 2 lol He almost never bats very long after he scored a 100 overnight...and then theres always the illusive 200 which I still think hes scared of :p

Still a lot of batting left. They will score 550+ and declare it and have a go at the indian batting in the last 10-12 overs.

@boney_g

Totally hope so! hehe Cant wait to see Steyn run in fresh by the end of the day tomorrow.....going to be epic.

I hope he performs just like he does for BRC. The "dont care about" attitude lol.:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread