South African Tour of India 2010

Well played SBD! Keep it going.

aditya123 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Dhoni cannot just shut shop. He has to keep the momentum going from one end. Runs will be crucial in the end, not just time.

These past two sessions have been pretty damn fantastic. Great knock by Badri. I'm convinced that if Yuvi was here in this situation he would've been bowled by Harris or something or gotten out trying to hit like Sehwag.

The only problem lies in the selectors and Dhoni picking Badri ahead of Yuvi. I honestly think he needs to be dropped. Maybe that would convince him to lose weight and become a better fielder or something haha.

Good fightback from india but we are still in a very good position. Parnell reminds about of johnson bowls rubbish but then gets the important wicket. Morkel probably deserves a bit better than his figures suggest, Steyn has been great while harris has done his role in keeping things tight. Crucial session.

Good to see Badri has been able to play a good innings, it would almost be a sin if Yuvi was still seen a better option in the eyes of the selectors. He has played a knock that Yuvi wouldn't be able to tbh :p

Sehwag continues his impressive record in the subcontinent, I think he averages over 60 now.

Dhoni GONE!!! India staring down the barrel now. Nonsense tactics from Dhoni. The ball hit the rough, turned a lot and took his glove onto slip.:doh

Two debutants now trying to get India out of the jaws of defeat.

Wow, this is collapsing fast now.... WHAT THE HELL DID BADRI DO THERE???? Oh, cant blame him much anyways.:(

Saha GONE FOR A DUCK!!!! Its reversing big time now and we are collapsing like a pack of cards. I guess even Dravid and Laxman might not have much of an answer for such reverse swinging deliveries. Our poor bowling is the reason for our plight in this match. Hope we lose big and we make some big changes to our bowling. IDIOTS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread