South African Tour of India 2010

I guess it would be better if we can lose the remaining wickets quickly now and maybe SA enforce the follow-on. Another chance at batting wont be bad for us. With our bowling, I expect us to further embarass ourselves. And since we have won a game following-on before, it wont be a bad thing for us.

I guess it would be better if we can lose the remaining wickets quickly now and maybe SA enforce the follow-on. Another chance at batting wont be bad for us. With our bowling, I expect us to further embarass ourselves. And since we have won a game following-on before, it wont be a bad thing for us.

we won the following-on game with dravid and laxman who are not playing.

we should lose this BADLY!! should be an even more shameful lose for india so that its time they get out of the no.1 hoopla and sort of the bowling.

Sharma and Harbhajan should be dropped asap. Remove Saha and bring in an extra bowler.

Zaheer gone too!!! Steyn picks five. What happened inside the dressing rooms of both teams during the tea interval????:laugh

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

we won the following-on game with dravid and laxman who are not playing.

we should lose this BADLY!! should be an even more shameful lose for india so that its time they get out of the no.1 hoopla and sort of the bowling.

Sharma and Harbhajan should be dropped asap. Remove Saha and bring in an extra bowler.

At that time, Dravid and Laxman were not known for turning games onto its head like that. When they did it, we were all surprised.

Zaheer gone too!!! Steyn picks five. What happened inside the dressing rooms of both teams during the tea interval????:laugh

steyn went up to the indian dressing room and told them "now you'll see what world class bowling is all about"

You obviously missed both the Aus vs SA series.

No I saw each ball, mitch was great in that series. Was more a comment based on johnson vs england in the ashes.:)

Anyway great bowling display by Steyn.

Last edited:
Sehwag's efforts go in vain! :crying

Well he started it all too, with a poor shot. Couldnt control himself against Parnell after that over had three fours (one through byes). Already 13 runs were scored in that over, what was the need to go for another one off a very wide ball?

Users who are viewing this thread