South African Tour of India 2010

Saha's inclusion was a mere waste!!!

Kartik,Patel or even Nayar would be great

even yousuf pathan would've been a much better choice.

Prediction : india will bundle out in less than 250 in the 2nd innings...
south africa win by innings and 70 runs.

Well he started it all too, with a poor shot. Couldnt control himself against Parnell after that over had three fours (one through byes). Already 13 runs were scored in that over, what was the need to go for another one off a very wide ball?

its actually funny, if that had gone for a six, I'm sure all would have applauded to that and said what a great shot, i think we should accept that, thats the way he plays. he did score 100 other batsman need to take responsibility too.

Saha's inclusion was a mere waste!!!

Kartik,Patel or even Nayar would be great

Really :sarcasm Saha is a class batsman. He can play better than Dhoni. He is the future keeper for India.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Steyn deserves the No.1 Test bowler position :hpraise

He will get it ;)

even yousuf pathan would've been a much better choice.

Prediction : india will bundle out in less than 250 in the 2nd innings...
south africa win by innings and 70 runs.

You're kidding me? Yuseless is a waste choice. Just because he got that hundred and double hundred in that final doesnt mean he is ready for test cricket. He is not even fit for our T20/ODI sides and his highlight is his big hitting, which will be rendered useless in test matches.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

its actually funny, if that had gone for a six, I'm sure all would have applauded to that and said what a great shot, i think we should accept that, thats the way he plays. he did score 100 other batsman need to take responsibility too.

I would have criticised him even it had gone for six. At that situation, he had the responsibility to take us forward and he fluffed it up.

You're kidding me? Yuseless is a waste choice. Just because he got that hundred and double hundred in that final doesnt mean he is ready for test cricket. He is not even fit for our T20/ODI sides and his highlight is his big hitting, which will be rendered useless in test matches.

well, right now... saha isnt any better.:sarcasm

anyone feel irfan pathan should be given a call ??

Are`nt we all over reacting. Yes, we`ve had a bad couple of days but its hardly the worst opposition in the world and we are also missing two key batsmen. Our bowling has left a lot to be desired but I don`t think we are the worst side in the world just because of these 3 days which people would like us to believe.

233 and all bundled :laugh still 29 overs left, Can Steyn and co whip all 10 wickets by today :p

Users who are viewing this thread