South African Tour of India 2010

Hope india doesnt fold up today, shame for a no.1 side to lose a test match within 3 days :facepalm

wow!!

gambhir gone again! twice in one day by the same bowler :P

Whats wrong with these guys? This is getting to be something like a video game where the human player bowls a particular type of ball and the AI gets out to it every time.

Whats wrong with these guys? This is getting to be something like a video game where the human player bowls a particular type of ball and the AI gets out to it every time.

do you still think we are over-reacting ??

More Shameful stats is that only three players managed to get double figure.
That's silly. If they'd all gotten double figures and made 300, would you be saying "at least they all got double figures"? No, you'd be disappointed that there were players batting for a half hour and still being useless. It's much more forgivable to get a good ball for naught than the same ball for thirty, when the batsman should be better armed.

Last thing we want is for Sehwag to be injured here... HOPE HE IS FINE!!!:upray

do you still think we are over-reacting ??

Yes, I do. I`d say that even if we lose this by an innings. The way we are reacting makes it look like this is the norm and not an aberration.

Sehwag to play a good inning here IMO. Taking charge from early on. Hope he plays a big inning here.
EDIT - He is gone. Disaster.

We are surely going to lose now,until there comes an himalayan effort from our middle order.

The guy who could possibly do a miracle is now GONE!!!! And with it the match. This is probably going to be our biggest defeat in test cricket.

OFF TO KOLKATA FOR ME NOW!! Shitty bowling, ordinary batting and poor selection has caused all this for us.

Users who are viewing this thread