South African Tour of India 2010

Harbhajan will be retained for Kolkata because of that test match in 2001:sarcasm:laugh

If that gets cited as a reason, let us also bring back Venkatesh Prasad, Ganguly and Co. I`m pretty sure someone will come up with that one though "Bhajji has a great record at the Eden Gardens and we are expecting the same from him this time around."

Brilliant stuff by Steyn, I leave for gym 4 wickets down next thing I see a bunch of people looking at the TV's and its 9 down, for a moment I'm sure a bunch of us thought we were pushing too hard and had to ease off as we were hallucinating!

From the highlights package of that spell he looked on fire and he was pretty much perfect. You just have to admire when it's all going 100% for a great paceman like him.

The next step would be to try to get as many wickets as possible today and maybe look at finishing the game off tomorrow. Should give our batsmen enough time to prepare for the next pitch that will turn square :p

If that gets cited as a reason, let us also bring back Venkatesh Prasad, Ganguly and Co. I`m pretty sure someone will come up with that one though "Bhajji has a great record at the Eden Gardens and we are expecting the same from him this time around."

i bet that EVEN NOW....Prasad and Srinath will bowl much better than sharma.
:doh

i bet that EVEN NOW....Prasad and Srinath will bowl much better than sharma.
:doh
Sri was a class bowler. Very underrated even by Indian fans,

I was being sarcastic there. I would absolutely hate it if that reason is brought forward to retain Harbhajan.

I dont mind harbhajan playing in the team......but at least give him a scare by resting/dropping him. Otherwise he will carry on like Failraj did in tests.

Badrinath showed that he can bat well.. Saha is a making of another epic fail.

Harbhajan Mere loser. Mishra good bowler with low confidence.

Khan 50-50

Ishant - Loser

Dhoni - Epic Loser in Tests

Tendulkar come on prove the proteas
Murli Vijay - Immense Talent will prove it soon

A nation with more than 1 billion people and it hasn't yet produced a consistent fast bowler like steyn/lee/akthar, who on their day can rip through the opposition. India really dont have an option other than Harbhajan so they have to have him in team.

India - Epic Fail

That was too much!!

India is best in all the formats!!

Remember Even The Proteas Lost At Home Against England Few Months Back

So we never say

Africa- Epic Fail!!!!!

That was too much!!

India is best in all the formats!!

Remember Even The Proteas Lost At Home Against England Few Months Back

So we never say

Africa- Epic Fail!!!!!

Yes, they are best and probably very best to teach you how to really throw or loose a match from winning positions.

Users who are viewing this thread