South African Tour of India 2010

Pretty rough initiation though for Badri. India has been dominated all match and almost every sessions save for the Sehwag Badri partnership.

Hopefully he gets a big score in the 2nd Test but either way, his 1st innings knock under real pressure has already shown he has what it takes (more than Yuvi anyways) Without his knock India might have been bundled out under 200 .

Pretty rough initiation though for Badri. India has been dominated all match and almost every sessions save for the Sehwag Badri partnership.

Hopefully he gets a big score in the 2nd Test but either way, his 1st innings knock under real pressure has already shown he has what it takes (more than Yuvi anyways) Without his knock India might have been bundled out under 200 .

Yeah, the guy has the temperament and the technique to do well in test cricket. More exposure out there will only increase his confidence a lot. I hope and pray that Badri completely replaces Yuvraj in test cricket.

Ok session for us, thought we would get at least 1 more wicket and we let Tendulkar get away with one...Kallis off all people!

Hopefully the lunch break will be what we need to break Tendulkar's concentration and get him out...hes looked very good apart from the edge.

Nice to see Parnell take a wicket, hopefully for India they don't fall suddenly like yesterday, although i'd like to see it :D

Better eat well! (yes I said it again...)

In my experience observing organizational behavior, especially start-ups, what happens at lunch is a key indicator of an org’s health.

Good to see Sachin has been able to give us some sort of hope, now we just need someone to support him form the other end.

No doubt from this match we have seen once again where our problem lies; which is our poor bowling attack apart from Zaheer and maybe Mishra who I thought bowled well and was unlucky not get a wicket or two, and in saying that SA were able to post an imposing total in their first innings which was going to be quite tough to surpass and with an amazing spell of bowling from Dale Steyn which I think was truly one of the greatest bowling spells of the modern era. Hopefully Sachin and Dhoni can give us some hope in this match.

I don't understand why Parnell isnt playing the angles and coming over the wicket. It will be much easier for him to pitch the ball in the right areas and get it to move away.

Sachin again on those nervous 90's. He almost fell for it on that final ball which was so wide from Parnell. Sachin gets nervous when near a milestone (nothing wrong, he is human after all). Come on Sachin, dont let that get to you. We need you to get a 200+ score. PLEASE!

Whatever you guys say I'd still have Yuvraj as my man. That guy has talent, tremendous talent. Sure his technique might need some tightening in tests, he does push hard with his bat outside off stump and whilst defending against the spinners, but these things can be corrected. Talent cannot. Brian Lara had many of the same flaws that Yuvraj did but he became a great. I mean, it's only fair that others get a chance if Yuvraj keeps failing, I understand, but they don't have the potential that Yuvraj does.

Users who are viewing this thread