South African Tour of India 2010

lol what same flaws did Lara and Yuvraj have? Good comparison too :facepalm

Harris making a exciting test boring.

Whatever you guys say I'd still have Yuvraj as my man. That guy has talent, tremendous talent. Sure his technique might need some tightening in tests, he does push hard with his bat outside off stump and whilst defending against the spinners, but these things can be corrected. Talent cannot. Brian Lara had many of the same flaws that Yuvraj did but he became a great. I mean, it's only fair that others get a chance if Yuvraj keeps failing, I understand, but they don't have the potential that Yuvraj does.

Cant keep him just because he is so talented. He has got to convert it into performances. Badri and Vijay deserve more than Yuvraj to be there in test cricket.

Its time for a wicket. Why Smith is using Harris ?? bring some other bowler.

Master! Another hundred, another game! First vs South Africa at home!! Hats off!!

Could it possibly rain? Its been overcast for quite sometime. India would love it if it rains (and keeps raining):D

Edit: OH ████ OH ████!!! Game over here! Sachin GONE for 100!

Last edited:
Well done to the Master! :clap This is why the Indians rate him so highly. Out of the 192 runs we've scored, Sachin alone has slammed more than hundred. That too in the face of the world's deadliest bowling lineup. Wow!

Ooooh! Sachin got pwned! :banana2
Weird wicket that one, he got bloody unlucky, at this rate, the match'll end to day :D

Time for Dhoni to do a Sachin. If he cant the game is over quick.

No hopes on Saha and the rest though. Could fold up quite easily. Maybe a slight chance of the game extending till tomorrow since Bhajji and Zaheer can bat a bit. But I guess it will be over quite soon from here

On a 4th day pitch against probably the best bowling lineup at present with India desperately trying to save the game, that innings of Sachin was sheer class.... It was bad luck he swept the ball onto his stumps! This match shows that if we dont start the induction of our future players now, we will go through a period where we will be hit severely by terms of our performance in test cricket. Against either England, Australia or South Africa next year, the induction of players like Pujara, Rahane, Kohli, etc has to happen.

lol saha got "out". But lucky him the umpire did not think so! he has another chance now to prove himself!

What 'unutterables' was Harris mouthing (according to cricinfo)?:D

Users who are viewing this thread